post your hero calls and explain why u thought u made a good decision .Full Tilt Poker Game #7326637072: $20 + $1 Heads Up Sit & Go (55708395), Table 1 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 8:19:17 ET - 2008/07/22Seat 1: lostnutzcase (1,745)Seat 2: aluarab (1,255)lostnutzcase posts the small blind of 15 aluarab posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to lostnutzcase [Ah 2d] lostnutzcase raises to 60 aluarab calls 30*** FLOP *** [Qh 4c 3s]aluarab checks lostnutzcase bets 60 <-----continuation bet aluarab raises to 210 <----opponent thinks I'm aggro + it's hard for me to call on that board unless i've got a queen but the raise looks weak lostnutzcase calls 150 <---- I think i've got a good read on him + I could hit a 5 *** TURN *** [Qh 4c 3s] [4h]aluarab checks <----soooo weak lostnutzcase bets 270 <----trying to pick up the pot aluarab raises to 985, and is all in <----nonsense why would he do that with a Q ? maybe he played really well and has a 4.... lostnutzcase has 15 seconds left to act <---.......... it's unlikely tough lostnutzcase has requested TIMElostnutzcase calls 715 <----- oh! he's romanian .I call aluarab shows [9h 8c] <------ :club::ts:D lostnutzcase shows [Ah 2d]*** RIVER *** [Qh 4c 3s 4h] [Qd]aluarab shows two pair, Queens and Fourslostnutzcase shows two pair, Queens and Fourslostnutzcase wins the pot (2,510) with two pair, Queens and Foursaluarab stands uplostnutzcase stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,510 | Rake 0Board: [Qh 4c 3s 4h Qd]Seat 1: lostnutzcase (small blind) showed [Ah 2d] and won (2,510) with two pair, Queens and FoursSeat 2: aluarab (big blind) showed [9h 8c] and lost with two pair, Queens and Fours

Here is one of many of my hero callsPokerStars Game #18929902371: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/07/19 - 04:25:57 (ET)Table 'Pilcher III' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 2: Youky63 ($223.55 in chips) Seat 3: Krownroyal83 ($82.35 in chips) Seat 5: 1pcktlvr ($61.30 in chips) Seat 6: umpa21 ($130.95 in chips) Youky63: posts small blind $0.50Krownroyal83: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Krownroyal83 [Ks Ah]1pcktlvr: raises $3 to $4 <------------- Had been playing very aggressive. He had a pretty high raise rate.umpa21: folds Youky63: folds Krownroyal83: calls $3 <--------smooth calls in hope he's got something like AQ/AJ and the flop comes with an ace*** FLOP *** [8s 2d 2s]Krownroyal83: checks <------still feel that i'm ahead now, but wants to see what my oppointent does1pcktlvr: bets $5Krownroyal83: calls $5 <--------He bets about 2/3 the pot, but i feel that his bet would be more if he was protecting a pair, classic weak, cbet. *** TURN *** [8s 2d 2s] [Th]Krownroyal83: checks 1pcktlvr: bets $9 <--------Another weak bet. He seems like betting the pot when he has something good, but he keeps under betting the pot.Krownroyal83: calls $9*** RIVER *** [8s 2d 2s Th] [3d]Krownroyal83: checks <------ I check. At this point i feel there is a good chance that i have the best hand and if he fires a big bet, i will probably call1pcktlvr: bets $28Krownroyal83: calls $28 <------ Insta calls *** SHOW DOWN ***1pcktlvr: shows [4s 6h] (a pair of Deuces)Krownroyal83: shows [Ks Ah] (a pair of Deuces - Ace kicker)Krownroyal83 collected $90.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $92.50 | Rake $2 Board [8s 2d 2s Th 3d]Seat 2: Youky63 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: Krownroyal83 (big blind) showed [Ks Ah] and won ($90.50) with a pair of DeucesSeat 5: 1pcktlvr showed [4s 6h] and lost with a pair of DeucesSeat 6: umpa21 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

If you have that read on the flop, I don't think you should bet the turn unless you are planning to bet/call (which you did). What I mean to say is that if you think you are ahead on the flop, there's really no reason to bet the turn unless you think he is going to spaz shove when you do.

There's one awesome hand where TexasLimitKing is playing someone at HU LHE 1k/2k, he raises, the other guy 3-bets, he calls, flop is 55K, bet/call, turn is a 2, bet/call, river is a K, bet/call. TLK wins with 44 V the other guys pocket 3s.

Full Tilt Poker Game 4724680615: Double Stack $5 + $0.50 (35753772), Table 10 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:59:55 ET - 2008/01/03Seat 1: campoker855 (6,605)Seat 2: Cam Llewellyn (4,730)Seat 3: kickstand1962 (3,015)Seat 4: NefastBoy (3,135)Seat 5: fuddd79 (2,715), is sitting outSeat 6: Full Moon 5 (7,075)Seat 7: lordofthesleep (6,340)Seat 8: wave64 (1,075)Seat 9: BONERBRYAN (2,650)Full Moon 5 posts the small blind of 25lordofthesleep posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat 5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Cam Llewellyn [Kd Ac]wave64 foldsBONERBRYAN has 15 seconds left to actBONERBRYAN foldscampoker855 foldsCam Llewellyn raises to 175kickstand1962 foldsNefastBoy foldsfuddd79 foldsFull Moon 5 foldslordofthesleep calls 125*** FLOP *** [8c Jh 4s]lordofthesleep has 15 seconds left to actlordofthesleep checks - I am very proud of my ability to pick up on "click tells" and mygut told me he wouldnt check a jack. I believed he had nothing.Cam Llewellyn checks - my check smells of weakness, one of the key reasons for my calls on turn and river*** TURN *** [8c Jh 4s] [5d]lordofthesleep has 15 seconds left to actlordofthesleep bets 250 - he wouldnt bet anything other than a jack here, and if i had him beaton the flop i had him beat now. Cam Llewellyn calls 250 *** RIVER *** [8c Jh 4s 5d] [2s]lordofthesleep has 15 seconds left to actlordofthesleep bets 1,250 - again another read based on a click tell and the fact that hewould not bet a 2 4 5 or 8, and he had been playing super aggro. Cam Llewellyn has 15 seconds left to actCam Llewellyn calls 1,250*** SHOW DOWN ***lordofthesleep shows [Qh 9d] Queen Jack highCam Llewellyn shows [Kd Ac] Ace King highCam Llewellyn wins the pot (3,375) with Ace King highThe blinds are now 30/60*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,375 | Rake 0Board: [8c Jh 4s 5d 2s]Seat 1: campoker855 didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: Cam Llewellyn showed [Kd Ac] and won (3,375) with Ace King highSeat 3: kickstand1962 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: NefastBoy didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: fuddd79 (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Full Moon 5 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: lordofthesleep (big blind) showed [Qh 9d] and lost with Queen Jack highSeat 8: wave64 didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: BONERBRYAN didn't bet (folded)i cannot remember my thought proccess exactly but I do remember it was verydeep sick meta game and something I was very proud of.

There's one awesome hand where TexasLimitKing is playing someone at HU LHE 1k/2k, he raises, the other guy 3-bets, he calls, flop is 55K, bet/call, turn is a 2, bet/call, river is a K, bet/call. TLK wins with 44 V the other guys pocket 3s.
Im pretty sure the opponent was neverwin. he immediately sits out and claims that something isnt right. LOL Pretty sure TLK was in call down mode and misclick called the river. What ever happend to texaslimitking?

Isnt mine, from a 2+2 forum, but its such a sick call and the chat is hilariousmakes me want to play HS and hero call all day with J high...Full Tilt Poker Game #7679574724: Table Flame (heads up) - $10/$20 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:22:07 ET - 2008/08/17Seat 1: INTERNET POKERS ($2,423.50)Seat 2: RS_Hustla ($2,951)RS_Hustla posts the small blind of $10INTERNET POKERS posts the big blind of $20The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***RS_Hustla raises to $60INTERNET POKERS raises to $221RS_Hustla calls $161*** FLOP *** [8s 2h 6s]INTERNET POKERS bets $285RS_Hustla calls $285*** TURN *** [8s 2h 6s] [Ac]INTERNET POKERS has 15 seconds left to actINTERNET POKERS has requested TIMEINTERNET POKERS bets $650RS_Hustla has 15 seconds left to actRS_Hustla calls $650*** RIVER *** [8s 2h 6s Ac] [Qd]INTERNET POKERS has 15 seconds left to actINTERNET POKERS checksRS_Hustla has 15 seconds left to actRS_Hustla bets $1,280INTERNET POKERS has 15 seconds left to actINTERNET POKERS has requested TIMEINTERNET POKERS calls $1,267.50, and is all inUncalled bet of $12.50 returned to RS_Hustla*** SHOW DOWN ***RS_Hustla shows [9h 7h] Ace Queen highINTERNET POKERS shows [7c Jc] Ace Queen highINTERNET POKERS wins the pot ($4,846.50) with Ace Queen high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4,847 | Rake $0.50Board: [8s 2h 6s Ac Qd]Seat 1: INTERNET POKERS (big blind) showed [7c Jc] and won ($4,846.50) with Ace Queen highSeat 2: RS_Hustla (small blind) showed [9h 7h] and lost with Ace Queen highRS_Hustla: wtfDealer: RS_Hustla has 15 seconds left to actRS_Hustla: was tat $!RS_Hustla: wtfRS_Hustla: wtfRS_Hustla: !@%!KKRS_Hustla: WTF U FUKN BSDealer: INTERNET POKERS wins the pot ($40)INTERNET POKERS: :xDealer: Hand #7679607576INTERNET POKERS: sorry, i'm a stationDealer: RS_Hustla has 15 seconds left to actDealer: RS_Hustla has requested TIMENeedUrRent (Observer): good hand to openyour table on pokersRS_Hustla: IM REPORTING THIS TO FULL TILTWTF IS THATRS_Hustla: NO ONE CAN FUKN CALL WITH JHIGHRS_Hustla: THIS BSRS_Hustla: I DONT BELIEVE THIS MANRS_Hustla: WTFDealer: RS_Hustla has timed outDealer: INTERNET POKERS wins the pot ($20)INTERNET POKERS: sorryINTERNET POKERS: :xRS_Hustla: IM REPORTING URS_Hustla: UR A FUKN CHEATERNeedUrRent (Observer): your not gonna get fardon't waste your timeRS_Hustla: UR A FUKN PIECE OF #$%%INTERNET POKERS: i'm sorry...RS_Hustla: HOW THE $!& DID U THINK J HIGHWAS GOOD?RS_Hustla: I WANNA KNO?RS_Hustla: HOWRS_Hustla: ?NeedUrRent (Observer): soul read'nRS_Hustla: THIS SHOULD BE AUTO MUCHRS_Hustla: MUCKRS_Hustla: WOWINTERNET POKERS: i just clicked a button man idunno what i'm doingNeedUrRent (Observer): hahaRS_Hustla: UR A FUKN LYINGNeedUrRent (Observer): plz 2p2 pokersRS_Hustla: UR A FUKN RETARDRS_Hustla: IM NEVER PLAYING URS_Hustla: UR FUKN CHEATINGRS_Hustla: THAT CALL IS IMPOSSSIBLERS_Hustla: I DONT BELIVE THIS @@&%INTERNET POKERS: happens, i got luckyRS_Hustla: NO IT DOENST UR A FUKN HACKINAND CHEATINGRS_Hustla: R U THERE?INTERNET POKERS: yeahINTERNET POKERS: i dunno what to tell youmanRS_Hustla: HOW DID U THINK U WERE GOOD ??RS_Hustla: PLZ EXPLAININTERNET POKERS: spidey sensesRS_Hustla: UR GONNA GET BANNED FORCHEATINGRS_Hustla: NO I DONT BELIEVE UINTERNET POKERS: don't do that, cmonRS_Hustla: NOPERS_Hustla: UR GETTING REPOREDRS_Hustla: GIVE ME ALL MY FUKN CHIPS BACKINTERNET POKERS: i've already apologizedRS_Hustla (Observer): NOPEINTERNET POKERS: ok, well, glRS_Hustla (Observer): GL U FUKN CHEATER

Im pretty sure the opponent was neverwin. he immediately sits out and claims that something isnt right. LOL Pretty sure TLK was in call down mode and misclick called the river. What ever happend to texaslimitking?
Agreed he beat 33 and 32, that's not a hero call that's a misclick, was a famous hand for a while though
Ahh thanks for the info, TLK was before my time and as far as i'm aware he's disappeared off the face of the earth.And LOL at the J high call.
  • 3 weeks later...
Agreed he beat 33 and 32, that's not a hero call that's a misclick, was a famous hand for a while though
how can you be sure it was a misclick? maybe it reallyjust was an insanely good call. I mean if internetpokers puts doucheon 97, and feels that is the only hand he could have then whats to stop him from calling J7 if he feels its good?

In the J high hand there are a few hands you could put RS on that J high beats.Like open ender missed or flush draw missed but thinking he doesnt have any pair and calling down with J high is sick. I guess he trusted his gut and went with it. Hey its his money to waste if he is wrong about his read.

In the J high hand there are a few hands you could put RS on that J high beats.Like open ender missed or flush draw missed but thinking he doesnt have any pair and calling down with J high is sick. I guess he trusted his gut and went with it. Hey its his money to waste if he is wrong about his read.
Totally. RS took a straight draw line too, calling the flop, calling the turn and then shoving the river after the draw didn't come in.