Flopped Low Flush, 4th Flush Card On Turn

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($92.75)CO ($28.75)Button ($49.25)SB ($65.95)Hero ($86.10)UTG ($99)Preflop: Hero is BB with 5 :club: , 7 :ts . 1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 3 folds, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.25) J :D , 9 :D , K :4h(2 players)Hero bets $1.5, MP raises to $3, Hero raises to $9, MP raises to $15, Hero raises to $41, MP calls $26.Turn: ($83.25) A :5c(2 players)Hero ??No reads (villain has been at table for 5 hands, stacked someone with a flopped set), although by bet sizing I can safely assume that villain is not solid. What's our plan from here given what we believe to be villain's range.

can we ever fold the flop after his 2nd minraise? I know we flopped the flush and everything but seeing that he limped a set on that board is unlikely and his repeated minraises scream strength to me. Best case on the flop we're up against QdT, AdX, KJ, J9. That turn eliminates AdX hands, and QdT is now beating us. I think the turn is a c/f.

can we ever fold the flop after his 2nd minraise? I know we flopped the flush and everything but seeing that he limped a set on that board is unlikely and his repeated minraises scream strength to me. Best case on the flop we're up against QdT, AdX, KJ, J9. That turn eliminates AdX hands, and QdT is now beating us. I think the turn is a c/f.
yeah. i think we can. I think we put him on Adxd here almost always (obviously this not being one of those times though)For the turn, since he's not solid, he's probably limping q8, 810, 68. Still a c/f
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($92.75)CO ($28.75)Button ($49.25)SB ($65.95)Hero ($86.10)UTG ($99)Preflop: Hero is BB with 5 :club: , 7 :ts . 1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 3 folds, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.25) J :D , 9 :D , K :4h(2 players)Hero bets $1.5, MP raises to $3, Hero raises to $9, MP raises to $15, Hero raises to $41, MP calls $26.Turn: ($83.25) A :5c(2 players)Hero ??No reads (villain has been at table for 5 hands, stacked someone with a flopped set), although by bet sizing I can safely assume that villain is not solid. What's our plan from here given what we believe to be villain's range.
LOL. Check Fold.

He can be going nuts with two pair/straight/top pair sweet kicker because "zomg I have to protect against the flush." I would just get it in on the turn because you put over half your stack in on the flop and his range is bigger than XdX

You'd think we'd be able to fold flop given this action but I could never bring myself to do so, especially vs an idiot. Turn is an easy check/fold there. Even QT with a diamond is ahead and he'd probably check it back if he doesn't have a diamond.
You'd think we'd be able to fold flop given this action but I could never bring myself to do so, especially vs an idiot. Turn is an easy check/fold there. Even QT with a diamond is ahead and he'd probably check it back if he doesn't have a diamond.
Really? I see people go way overboard nuts on flush flops with medicore hands. I think he shows up with two pair/straight/horriblely played top pair often enough to get the rest of the money in on the turn. We did put half of our stack in on the flop.
Really? I see people go way overboard nuts on flush flops with medicore hands. I think he shows up with two pair/straight/horriblely played top pair often enough to get the rest of the money in on the turn. We did put half of our stack in on the flop.
Regardless, he probably will check back the turn with the 4 flush out there. If you truly believe that he is going to shove QTss on the turn here, then yeah you have to call. But I still don't know how plausible that is, and he's going to have the Qd or Td with that hand a fair amount of the time anyways.
Regardless, he probably will check back the turn with the 4 flush out there. If you truly believe that he is going to shove QTss on the turn here, then yeah you have to call. But I still don't know how plausible that is, and he's going to have the Qd or Td with that hand a fair amount of the time anyways.
Yeah that was pretty much my reasoning for check folding. Just wanted to confirm. Thanks for the responses.P.S. I don't know how anyone can lay that down on the flop...