So, once upon a time I used to post here kind of often. Then I stopped playing poker for an extended period of time. Now I'm back! No real reads or stats on anybody at the table.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button ($241.55)SB ($205.40)BB ($350.80)Hero ($197)MP ($285.25)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :4h , K :5c . Hero raises to $8, 1 fold, Button calls $8, 1 fold, BB calls $6.Flop: ($25) K :D , T :club: , Q :ts(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $19, Button calls $19, BB calls $19.Turn: ($82) 5 :D(3 players)BB checksHero?

kinda sick spot, it sucks you have 2 ppl still behind you. I tend to want to check and see what they do. if it goes check check then i lead a safe river. if it goes bet raise fold of course, if it goes bet call or bet fold i think i just call eval river but im a calling station

kinda sick spot, it sucks you have 2 ppl still behind you. I tend to want to check and see what they do. if it goes check check then i lead a safe river. if it goes bet raise fold of course, if it goes bet call or bet fold i think i just call eval river but im a calling station
Pretty close to what I went with.
bet 35$ and fold to a raise
$35 into that pot? That doesn't even price out draws... I fell like if I'm going to bet, I need to bet big.

I bet/fold. This flop hit so many hands in the mouth that you should have seen a raise from two pair and set type hands on the flop. 3-way, this board should just be playing much faster if you're up against a big but vulnerable hand. You could easily be up against 2 draws here. If Button or BB wake up with a raise, they probably flopped the nuts and are thanking god that a diamond didn't pop the turn.

Hero checks for pot control and to see what villains are going to do. I probably fold if one of them bets and the other calls. I might just fold to a bet to, depending on reads.

Hero checks for pot control and to see what villains are going to do. I probably fold if one of them bets and the other calls. I might just fold to a bet to, depending on reads.
I think ppl forget about this. to all that said bet/fold sometimes its better to protect our stack more than our hand.
I'm a puss and I take this line too. I'm not happy about stacking off here and if you bet, I'd rather bet/call than bet/fold.