Ummm Can I Get A Different Card Please?

Villian is a 50/14/1. what is the best line for the river? what range does he call with if we bet river and what kinda range does he shove river?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($48.50)UTG ($78.95)MP ($23.95)CO ($41.50)Button ($23.95)SB ($50.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with 5heart.gif, 7diamond.gif. UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.75) Kdiamond.gif, 5diamond.gif, 7spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $2, Button folds, Hero raises to $7.5, UTG calls $5.50.Turn: ($16.75) 2heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $13, UTG calls $13.River: ($42.75) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero ?

Gross river card.I suspect the best line would be to check/call (depending on the amount), but I don't think bet/fold is terrible either. Since he's 50/14 he's limping a lot of hands that people might raise with UTG 6-handed (KJ, KQ) that will play like this postflop.I suspect his hand is K8-KJ a lot, but might be KQ too. I think he's got top pair here more than the flush.

I want to check/fold...
I think this is a bit too weak. Although possible, KQ is at the very top of limper's PF range meaning that card likely only helped a flush draw.
I dont think if we bet river we can fold, we only have $27 left behind with the pot at almost $42also does he call with worth enough to bet? or does he bet worse enough to c/c or is it c/f?
Interesting points here, as I doubt he puts in another bet with K10 or KJ. Hmm. Check/fold isn't seeming too unreasonable now, although I still prefer c/c.
Villian is a 50/14/1. what is the best line for the river? what range does he call with if we bet river and what kinda range does he shove river?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($48.50)UTG ($78.95)MP ($23.95)CO ($41.50)Button ($23.95)SB ($50.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with 5heart.gif, 7diamond.gif. UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.75) Kdiamond.gif, 5diamond.gif, 7spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $2, Button folds, Hero raises to $7.5, UTG calls $5.50.Turn: ($16.75) 2heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $13, UTG calls $13.River: ($42.75) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero ?
Bet about 60% pot on river. If he has flush/whateverbeatsus, he's raising and we can fold. If he has a K, he's prob gonna call the value bet.
Bet about 60% pot on river. If he has flush/whateverbeatsus, he's raising and we can fold. If he has a K, he's prob gonna call the value bet.
I dont think if we bet river we can fold, we only have $27 left behind with the pot at almost $42also does he call with worth enough to bet? or does he bet worse enough to c/c or is it c/f?

I check call because the aggression factor is pretty low If he does shove the river you are pretty much toast. One pair hands aren't going to shove the river, so he is either bluffing or has a better hand than you.

Decided to go with the c/c edit: I was right this time but in the long run I dont know if this is the most profitable playPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($48.50)UTG ($78.95)MP ($23.95)CO ($41.50)Button ($23.95)SB ($50.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with 5heart.gif, 7diamond.gif. UTG calls $0.50, 2 folds, Button calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.75) Kdiamond.gif, 5diamond.gif, 7spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $2, Button folds, Hero raises to $7.5, UTG calls $5.50.Turn: ($16.75) 2heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $13, UTG calls $13.River: ($42.75) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $28.5, Hero calls $27.50 (All-In).Final Pot: $97.75Results in white below: Hero has 5h 7d (two pair, sevens and fives). UTG has Ts 7c (one pair, sevens). Outcome: Hero wins $97.75.

Stacks you can't bet/fold, so that's obviously out. So the real question is do you have value against a naked K here. Not thinking of results (cause results are non-sense here) He's going to be stick with one pair here if he thinks you're bluffing a draw. If you've completed, he's likely just to give up now. If you check to him, he's usually going to check behind. So IMO, you usually dont' have a value bet here. I think you can C/F here a lot since if he bets, he should have you beat pretty badly.

Decided to go with the c/c edit: I was right this time but in the long run I dont know if this is the most profitable play
I hate hands like this. He called you down for two streets cause he thought he was catching a bluff and then he turns his hand into a bluff. I guess it makes sense since a check showing you weren't semi bluffing, but just sorta weird.
like what value? shoving is bad imo. nothing we beat is gonna call with that flush card hitting.
He'd be getting almost 3:1 on a call. I think he's calling with top pair a decent enough amount but checking it behind as well. I think shoving is a good amount better than C/C. Against a 50/14, I'm inclined to believe they don't fold top pair that often.
I check call because the aggression factor is pretty low If he does shove the river you are pretty much toast. One pair hands aren't going to shove the river, so he is either bluffing or has a better hand than you.
Backwards logic here!