Your Dream Final Table

seat 1= Babe Ruth (if he had stayed a redsox)seat 2= Jessica Albaseat 3= Meseat 4= Eddie Murphyseat 5= John Candyseat 6= James Deanseat 7= Alfred Hitchcockseat 8= Harry Houdiniseat 9= Chevy Chaseseat 10= Osama Bin Ladennot really a dream final tbl...BUT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Will Ferrel - He likes to play fast2. John Reilly - Gotta have him with Will Ferrel3. Jason Ellis - From the jason Ellis show on sattelite radio - "goal"4. Charley Chaplin - Facial expressions would be priceless5. God - he's pretty good but never bluffs6. Sharing one seat between the three - The Playboy Girls Next Door7. Me8. George Carlin9. Alex Rodriquez - Played with him before and he's not any good. I can win a bunch of money from him and then A-rod, Me and Charley Chaplin can leave with the girls next door.

you two arent even worth getting an arguement with
Are you implying that you arguing with me would be one of the highlights of my life?Check it Dodger fan. :club:
  1. Manny Ramirez, but first I'd shave that squid off of his f'n balloon-sizedhead
  2. Jessica Alba nekid natch
  3. Jonathon Papplebon just so I could rag him all night and call him "papplesmear"
  4. Mariano Rivera, Owned
  5. me
  6. Nick Nolte, probably a good time
  7. Bon Scott, all time greatest lead singer
  8. Any Dodger fan so I could "remind" him that they haven't won but one play off game since 1988
  9. Turtle from Entourage, why not?

1. FCP Bob (A great man. And I could apologize for all the trouble I have caused him.)2. Balloon Guy (Great sense of humor. And besides our differences in politics, I think we would have a lot of laughs.)3. Chrozzo (Hi!)4. Me5. Richard Feynman (Nobel prize winning physicist. I had the pleasure of driving him home from several lectures at Hughes Aircraft. Ya gotta love a guy like that who stops in a go-go bar and all the girls know who he is.)6. Ava Devine (Who cares if she knows poker?)7. Lily Thai (See number 6. Besides..... I'd donate my stack for 6 and 7 to put a never ending smile on Chrozzo!)8. Howard Hughes (gotta have a rich eccentric who likes the babes)9. Bruce Lee (He'd just be too damn bad! You raised my BB?..... What a stare down.)

Didn't want to start a new topic...... but I had to post this quote from Wiki regarding Richard Feynman:In Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!, he gives advice on the best way to pick up a girl in a hostess bar. At Caltech, he used a nude/topless bar as an office away from his usual office, making sketches or writing physics equations on paper placemats. When the county officials tried to close the locale, all visitors except Feynman refused to testify in favor of the bar, fearing that their families or patrons would learn about their visits. Only Feynman accepted, and in court, he affirmed that the bar was a public need, stating that craftsmen, technicians, engineers, common workers "and a physics professor" frequented the establishment. While the bar lost the court case, it was allowed to remain open as a similar case was pending appeal.My kind of guy. I was damn lucky to spend some time with him.

How come the OP is allowed to have a poker player at his table, WHEN THE TITLE CLEARLY STATES THIS IS PROHIBITED!?!?!?!!?
Because Stuey CLEARLY doesn't play poker anymore..... :club: