Your Dream Final Table

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not spam...... but anyway....My (amended) table..James Bond (the Sean Connery version)Muhammed AliGeorge W Bush (you need a rich stupid guy... fits the category nicely)Me (you want to be sitting to the left of the rich stupid guy)My Dad (passed away many years ago, and we never played poker together)Chris Rock ( you need comic relief, and watching him go at Bush would be priceless)Homer Simpson (just for fun "BLACKJACK....DOH!")Stu Ungar (if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best)Jack Johnson (music is nice...)

When Bush and Rock get in a hand together, stay out unless you have a solid hand. Everyone knows George Bush hates black people, so there'd be lots of preflop action.

1. Geico Gecko2. My hot 7th grade science teacher (i forget her name, but her image is forever burned into my memory)3. Ghandi (cause he looks funny)4. Cal Ripken Jr. (my fav player)5. Nutzbuster (hes a fish, why not)6. Brittany Spears' unborn baby (it'll happen)7. Me8. Jesus Christ (He wouldnt raise my BB right!?)9. Emmanuel Lewis (well, we need someone to pick on!)

1. Michael Jackson (too many distractions at table)2. Chrozzo (Free beer from MJ, will be a good time)3. Dave chappelle - love the guy4. Johnny Bravo (guy just makes me laugh)5. highwaystar (its not a rebuy so he has no chance)6. Magic johnson (the one and only)7. Vanilla Ice8. Jenna Jameson(when she was still hot)9. mini me( guy is just funny looking)

Jimi HendrixMarisa Miller (naked)Sasha Cohen (naked)Bill ClintonMegan Fox (naked)Natalie Portman (naked)Alfonso RibieroCharles Barkleyany hot blond with big titties (naked)

1. Michael Jackson (too many distractions at table)2. Chrozzo (Free beer from MJ, will be a good time)3. Dave chappelle - love the guy4. Johnny Bravo (guy just makes me laugh)5. highwaystar (its not a rebuy so he has no chance)6. Magic johnson (the one and only)7. Vanilla Ice8. Jenna Jameson(when she was still hot)9. mini me( guy is just funny looking)
Jimi HendrixMarisa Miller (naked)Sasha Cohen (naked)Bill ClintonMegan Fox (naked)Natalie Portman (naked)Alfonso RibieroCharles Barkleyany hot blond with big titties (naked)
Why are you both not playing at your own fantasy tables?

Otto Von BismarckKeith MoonSun TsuActually, I'll stop there. I give up, lol. With the line-up so far, I can see Keith Moon going crazy all-in on every hand and losing all his chips pretty quick.

seat 1 Antony Hopkins AKA Dr Hannibal Lecture : Just the idea of picking his brain or his tellsseat 2 Sigmund Freud : Out psyching the master mindseat 3 Troyomac : Cause I want to beat him at his own gameseat 4 Suited up : as above the Challenge of beating himseat 5 Antonio Banderas: because he hot to look atseat 7 John Belushi : comic relief, get him drunk or drugged and he slip upseat 8 Dave Keon my all time fav Leafseat 9 me

Im the dealer
Sure, Sasha might toss you a few chips here and there when she wins a pot, but as a player, you have a much better chance of having her toss you her panties.
fine if you want sloppy seconds
nice play on words lol

Let's see ...1) God (why play with the Son, when you can play with the man himself?)2) George Carlin3) Tiger Woods4) Serj Tankian5) Rush Limbaugh6) James Carville7) Jim Cramer8) Warren Buffett9) MeI'd probably be first out, but I'd enjoy this table anyway :club:

My Dream FT..... Thought I'd put some pics so the table would feel more alive......Seat 1 dn240x180es9.jpg I know, I know, we are not suppose to have Pros, but DN for his personality and we could talk lotsa poker, golf and hockey :tsSeat 2adam240x180kz5.jpg Adam Sandler: This guy just crack me up......Seat 3chuck240x180pe0.jpg Chuck Norris: He'd be there only cause we would make fun of him and Adam would be sitting next to him.....Seat 4phil240x180bn5.jpg Phil Mickelson: Favourite Golf Pro and he could give me a tip or two.....Seat 5veronica240x180jm8.jpg Veronika Zemanova: I don't really have to explain that choice Seat 6 ME with a big smile on my face :DSeat 7ana240x180lj4.jpg Ana Ivanovic: My future wife to be :club:Seat 8eva240x180dw0.jpg Eva Mendes: Well with these three surrounding me I'd be in heaven....Seat 9donkiefr1.jpg Poker Addict: Well, what ? We needed a donkie right ?

1: Tuff Fish (Rants would be hilarious.)2: Me3: Hayley Williams (Definitely. I'd hit it so hard, if you pulled me out, you'd be the king of Britain.)4: Mike Shinoda (He'd need to rap the commentary)5: Jose Canseco (REVENNNNNGEEEEEE)6: Sully Erna (Fun battle)7: William Howard Taft (Old language style is always funny)8: Lewis Black (Just to see him get 2 outered)9: ko8e34 (Just to see him get 1 outered)

1. Geico Gecko2. My hot 7th grade science teacher (i forget her name, but her image is forever burned into my memory)3. Ghandi (cause he looks funny)4. Cal Ripken Jr. (my fav player)5. Nutzbuster (hes a fish, why not)6. Brittany Spears' unborn baby (it'll happen)7. Me8. Jesus Christ (He wouldnt raise my BB right!?)9. Emmanuel Lewis (well, we need someone to pick on!)
:club: Chris.Meh, I'll just take this table.As long as we can have sad Rob on the waiting list. B)
1: Tuff Fish (Rants would be hilarious.)2: Me3: Hayley Williams (Definitely. I'd hit it so hard, if you pulled me out, you'd be the king of Britain.)4: Mike Shinoda (He'd need to rap the commentary)5: Jose Canseco (REVENNNNNGEEEEEE)6: Sully Erna (Fun battle)7: William Howard Taft (Old language style is always funny)8: Lewis Black (Just to see him get 2 outered)9: ko8e34 (Just to see him get 1 outered)
I cba to make a list, but yes on Hayley
:club: Chris.Meh, I'll just take this table.As long as we can have sad Rob on the waiting list. B)
we'll put Rob in for Ghandi...no he doesnt look funny...but hes ****in awesome too!