PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP2 ($100)MP3 ($131.45)CO ($37.80)Hero ($100)SB ($25.40)BB ($126.90)UTG ($259.85)UTG+1 ($22.50)MP1 ($28.65)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :ts , A :D . 6 folds, Hero raises to $4, 1 fold, BB calls $3.Flop: ($8.50) 3 :D , 5 :4h , 5 :club:(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB raises to $15, Hero calls $10.Turn: ($38.50) 2 :5c(2 players)BB bets $27, Hero ?This is literally my third hand at the table, no stats on the villain.First of all, the flop - do we hate the peel? If villain has a middle pair, we have a lot of turn cards that will scare him. If villain is on a flush draw, he'll shut down on the turn, and even if he hits, we have the Ac and can re-evaluate.Now the turn hits and is interesting in that it gives us a second draw. How do we feel about stacking off here?

I don't mind peeling here in position, but generally with a read not on my 3rd hand. If I were to peel though it would be with the intention to shove on lots of turns that help me, so I think it's pretty bad to peel and then not shove when you get a good card. Calling is pretty bad because most of your outs are action killers.

His hand seems pretty much like trip 5s or 4s or 6s etc and hes put you on exactly what you have. Without reads its pretty tough, he could be a spaz betting a pair of 3s. I'm ok with the peel on the flop.I think a fold is best, even if we hit our cards we are not certain to be ahead and he will putting us all in basically on the river.I just realised how many outs we have, I still don't like shoving this one, hes representing a pretty strong hand thats not folding, I probably just call. Edit: ok I'm pretty confused over this hand

Yeah...I kind of want to stack off on this card if we're just calling the flop. (Alternative is to 3-bet the flop to force him to fold a small pair.)

Jamming is OK I think. Villain's betting line reeks of strongly of trip fives or middle pair. The stack sizes are nicely set up that you have good fold equity if he has middle pair. If he has trip fives, well, you have outs.

(Alternative is to 3-bet the flop to force him to fold a small pair.)
With no reads on villain I'm not going to call the flop and it might be a leak to play back at someone with no reads. Typically I don't try to run a bluff on someone until I have some sort of read on them. If your going to try to make him fold (he's prob got like 77) I agree with Cobalt that you could 3bet the flop. After you called, you got a fricken amazing card on the turn and you need to put it in. I'd push to help maximize my fold equity. We now have 19 outs if he has a midpair, before that turn we had 6. Don't you love it when you get the best card in the deck?
With no reads on villain I'm not going to call the flop and it might be a leak to play back at someone with no reads. Typically I don't try to run a bluff on someone until I have some sort of read on them. If your going to try to make him fold (he's prob got like 77) I agree with Cobalt that you could 3bet the flop.
Well, it's possible...though I prefer to play back at someone (run a bluff on them) to help develop those reads. Plus, it's good for image.

If you are going to peel the flop you have to semi-bluff this turn. Why did you call the flop if you didn't know what you were going to do when you hit one of the best cards left in the deck for you? I feel like you really need to have a plan for the rest of the hand if you are going to call the flop. Something like "I'll peel the flop and fold on any blank turn and shove on any club/Q/K/A maybe a J".That said I don't really like the flop peel. You are going to have to just fold to a bet on so many turn cards ie non club/Q/K/A.Calling the flop just in the off chance you get a good card to bluff at doesn't seem profitable to me against an unknown. If you had some history/reads on the villain it may be, but against an unknown there's no certainty he will even fold a small overpair.I think his range is mostly 22-TT pf, when he leads the turn it makes me think he has 4c4x and 6c6x- TcTx more often. He could have trip 5s if he has A5s. It seems unlikely to me he would be on a flush draw since we have the Ac, and if he has suited cards its more likely to be a suited AX. The only flush draw I can see him having is maybe KcQc. Depends how bad he is, he may be calling with small suited connectors oop.

First of all, the flop - do we hate the peel? If villain has a middle pair, we have a lot of turn cards that will scare him. If villain is on a flush draw, he'll shut down on the turn, and even if he hits, we have the Ac and can re-evaluate.Now the turn hits and is interesting in that it gives us a second draw. How do we feel about stacking off here?
FWIW, I did peel the flop with the intention of betting any scare card on the turn. I figured most middle pairs would shut down at an overcard or a flush card hitting, and I could take it away.Since the turn was perfect, however, I did get it all in. Thanks again fellas.