PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($100)MP1 ($23.40)MP2 ($45.30)CO ($100)Button ($114.30)SB ($115.25)BB ($147.10)UTG ($77)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 4 :club: , 6 :ts . UTG calls $1, Hero calls $1, 3 folds, Button calls $1, 1 fold, BB checks.Flop: ($4.50) 3 :D , 6 :5c , 2 :D(4 players)BB checks, UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $10, Button folds, BB folds, UTG calls $7.Turn: ($24.50) 6 :4h(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $15, UTG calls $15.River: ($54.50) 3 :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $22, UTG calls $22.Final Pot: $98.50Villain runs at about 58VPIP and spewed off about 2 buy-ins since I sat down, so I was trying to play as many pots with him as I could since I had position on him. Rest of the table was basically in the 8-14/1/1 range, so I pretty much sat down just for this villain, and well, this situation.While he was seeing a ton of flops, he would fold to most aggression unless he had an overpair or a straight/flush draw, at which point he'd just stack off - so I don't think a Hellmuthian fist-pump shove would have worked on any street. But then again, that's why I'm posting here - where could we have extracted more value from him, and what range of hands do you put him on here?

I'd fold preflop with so many people left to act behind me. 64s is definitely a hand you want to play in position.As played, I'd bet more on the river and maybe a little bit more on the turn. Calling on the flop is fine as well to draw in more callers behind you, since your hand plays well multiway, but generally speaking I probably raise the flop. Although I play 6max, so raising might not be the default play fr.

Table was beyond nitty, so I wasn't really worried about action behind me. One guy was 5vpip and the others were between 8 and 14. I could easily fold to any of them waking up with a hand having only invested a limp to potentially see a flop in position with the villain. My main reason for sitting down at that table was seeing flops in position against villain, thus the EP limp with the 46s.

I'm fine with limping behind. I'd probably do that too. For max value you could have made flop raise 12 and bet slightly more on each street. Other than that you did a pretty good job of getting value. Well played.

Given your read, after calling the flop and turn, he will call a large river bet, so make it bigger. (Edit: I'm also probably betting turn bigger)I don't play fr at all so I can't help with pf play.Flop is interesting, how are you playing turn if its a blank?

Given that villain is very loose, if the turn was a blank I would check behind, because I expect to be paid off if I hit and I don't expect to have any fold equity if I bet the turn.

Given that villain is very loose, if the turn was a blank I would check behind, because I expect to be paid off if I hit and I don't expect to have any fold equity if I bet the turn.
Doesn't this turn still look pretty blanky though? I mean, shouldn't we be betting a lot more?
.While he was seeing a ton of flops, he would fold to most aggression unless he had an overpair or a straight/flush draw, at which point he'd just stack off - so I don't think a Hellmuthian fist-pump shove would have worked on any street. But then again, that's why I'm posting here - where could we have extracted more value from him, and what range of hands do you put him on here?
I'm raising behind PF for value (and to kind of isolate him away from the rocks some) with this kind of villain with almost ATC. The flop is fine, you want him in the pot with you. The message of the flop call of the raise is that's in this hand all the way through. So I bet the turn harder ... around $20. And if he's been calling near PSBs all along, he'll call the river shove, which is prob what I do, depending on previous action ... and there's a history to suggest that he'll call a shove ... so do it.
For max value you could have made flop raise 12 and bet slightly more on each street. Other than that you did a pretty good job of getting value.
This.Except I think it's much tougher to turn a profit with 46ss than you think it is UTG+1, even with a donk limping in front of you.
This.Except I think it's much tougher to turn a profit with 46ss than you think it is UTG+1, even with a donk limping in front of you.
The rest of the table will catch on and make it tougher for us, but I think as long as they are essentially asleep, we can get away with it.
Doesn't this turn still look pretty blanky though? I mean, shouldn't we be betting a lot more?
Yes. I don't know what you would consider a lot more, but I think we can bet $18-20 on the turn.
Agree with most. Turn should be $20 and the river turns into a shove.
This. On the turn we want to be betting enough to be able to get stacks in on the river, if we bet 18-20 on the turn, it's very easy to get the remaining 45 or so he has left in on the river.