Lebron's Free Agency

Wow you two just ignore plain facts to suit you beliefs. What ever works for you I guess.
what facts exactly am I ignoring? please name one. Kobe is a rapist is not a fact.
That was stupid.....he just lost all his bargaining power!As far as Kobe, I'm a kings fan and I dont give a fu.ck what other people think about him but he is the best player in the game right now. I know a lot of people that wont give him respect just cause he is a Laker. Typical Kings Fan........We have too many of themThe only thing I don't like about Kobe is that he is a Fu.cking Rapist! But basketball wise.....he is the best in the world right now.
Wow dude, you are crazy. First off Pat and I were joking back and forth, didn't really think that needed to be explained. Second, this is how you say fuck. Third, you are joke calling me a typical Kings fan. I have been a fan for 20 years, was at the first playoff game at Arco, way to make blanket statements with zero substance.
Yes...why?
Ummmm. Because you said Paul Pierce wasn't on a good team, then you said he should go over seas because he will never be Michael Jordan.
Wow dude, you are crazy. First off Pat and I were joking back and forth, didn't really think that needed to be explained.
You were joking?Whatever you do, don't start your car until I can make a phone call.
Kobe's a rapist and OJ is a murderer......get the fu.ck over it. Just cause you dont go to prison for it doesnt mean you didnt do it!
I don't think Kobe needed to rape that girl to have sex with her...I mean, I don't like him, but he's Kobe Bryant.
you're seriously starting to piss me off.hopefully you dont think he really raped that girl. i would be willing to wager everything I own that she was all over his nuts, and afterwords he probably laughed her off as the silly little slut she was. so she says oh yeah, i'll show you, i'll say you raped me. get myself some money. and the sad thing is that works. thats all it takes, is the accusation of some slut and kobe is almost sent to prison. no evidence, three different kinds of semen in that bitches panties. give me a break. kobe didnt do anyhting that most men in his position wouldnt have. he banged some hot chick who was on his nuts. wasnt the first time, wasnt the last.
How are you so sure that he didn't? The only people that actually know is that women and Kobe. I hate Kobe because people think he is better than Jordan, not because he might of raped a women. I mean come on, he is so full of himself that his number for the Lakers is 24 and for the US team is 10. Jordan was 23 and 9. That is the perfect example of what a pig he is.

Does anyone else think this is going to cause a huge upheaval in the league? If big name, in their prime stars like Kobe, Lebron, Paul, etc start going overseas for huge contracts, the NBA is going to be faced with the unappetizing choices of A) being the de facto minor leagues of basketball or B) Scrapping the Salary cap, and having a few super rich teams scooping up all the talent, teams like the Knicks and the Lakers, or the odd team like the Mavericks with a crazy billionare willing to operate at a loss. I don't think Lebrons marketing value to nike would go down if he played in Europe, if anything he'd be a world wide sensation, a phenomenon, and would help Nike market to non-traditional locals. This could be really, really bad for the NBA. Players are willing to movie cross country for a few million over the course of a countract.. if you offer tham 30 million more, per year, to play over seas.. don't think for a second they wouldn't go over seas. This is a bigger threat to the NBA than people realize.

I don't think Kobe needed to rape that girl to have sex with her...I mean, I don't like him, but he's Kobe Bryant.
"Needed to"? LOL You understand sex crime about as well as you do cinema.I don't know how people can so definitively declare Kobe a Rapist, or declare Kobe innocent of rape. There is much compelling evidence on both sides, but the fact of the matter is none of us were there, none of us no for certain, and the charges never had their day in court. Because the woman was crazy, and sexually promiscuous, doesn't mean she wasn't raped. If I were to handicap it, I personally would put it at 60% chance of the event meeting the legal definition of rape.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a big time star do this. Guys like Kobe, Lebron, Melo all have egos through the roof. Being a trailblazer of sorts would probably have a lot of appeal to some of these guys. Especially someone like Lebron who is trying to have international appeal, this would definitely be something he would be interested in. He would probably get a David Beckham like contract with an NBA opt-out each season. This would let him establish his own brand overseas and be a household name there as well and also allow him to go back to the NBA whenver he pleases. Lebron definitely craves attention and something like this would get it.

According to the AP account I read, during the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics, Kobe had the most positive crowd reaction behind the Chine President and the Chinese men's bball players.
Yea Kobe has a huge overseas fanbase.
Yea Kobe has a huge overseas fanbase.
Yeah, I belatedly read the exchange between you guys in the Lakers thread after I posted that.Like you, I wouldn't be shocked if Bryant or James went and played a season or two in Europe. Ha, I'd imagine Nike is drooling at the thought of that.
I can see someone like Paul Pierce a couple of years ago
Ummmm. Because you said Paul Pierce wasn't on a good team, then you said he should go over seas because he will never be Michael Jordan.
Which part of a couple of years ago didn't you understand?
How are you so sure that he didn't? The only people that actually know is that women and Kobe. I hate Kobe because people think he is better than Jordan, not because he might of raped a women. I mean come on, he is so full of himself that his number for the Lakers is 24 and for the US team is 10. Jordan was 23 and 9. That is the perfect example of what a pig he is.
First of all, when you're referring to one female, it's woman with an (a). When there's more than one, it's women with an (e).All the (you?) Jordanaires that hate Kobe for these ridiculous things like what number he wears or how many times he says "basketball" in an interview just makes them look sad and only acknowledges Kobe as a threat for whatever competition that's been created between the two of them.