Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.504 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $20.55Hero: $80.14SB: $98BB: $142.68Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is Button with :club::4h UTG calls, Hero raises to $2.25, SB folds, BB raises to $8, UTG folds, Hero calls.Flop: :D:5c:D ($16.75, 2 players)BB bets $11.5, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($39.75, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: :ts ($39.75, 2 players)BB checks, Hero ???Villian is a 2+2 strat regular who plays at 11.6/7/2.3 over 5300 hands, winning @ almost 4bb/100. He probably sees me as an over aggressive LAG.

Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.504 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $20.55Hero: $80.14SB: $98BB: $142.68Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is Button with :club::4h UTG calls, Hero raises to $2.25, SB folds, BB raises to $8, UTG folds, Hero calls.Flop: :D:5c:D ($16.75, 2 players)BB bets $11.5, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($39.75, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: :ts ($39.75, 2 players)BB checks, Hero ???Villian is a 2+2 strat regular who plays at 11.6/7/2.3 over 5300 hands, winning @ almost 4bb/100. He probably sees me as an over aggressive LAG.
Bet/fold 25 imo. It's pretty thin because his stats are nitty but he shouldn't be checking anything that beats us on the river. AQ is in his range right?

If I believe that villain could very easily show up with AQ here, I like Snamuh's bet of 25. Villain isn't supposed to be checking hands that beat us, we need to get value out of this hand. This also could be a missed combo draw or something, giving up on this pot as well imo.

I think this action is an underpair most times. If I'm going to bet, I'm torn between $25 and $30 since I want to make it look like a missed draw since that's all I think he's going to pay. I'd probably say $25 even though $30 looks more like a bluff. Only two hands I could worry about here are AK and KK. (AK because he may c/r us off a chop) but I agree that the doesn't check the turn and river often with these hands.

This also could be a missed combo draw or something, giving up on this pot as well imo.
I don't think so. A combo draw would probably be played more aggressively.I think villain's range are underpairs/Kx/Ax. I like a bet of 25 on the river.
Any merit in overshoving here?
this is what i was wondering, really. but i doubt there is. i don't see him as a ridic trapper, so AA, KK, QQ are probably not in his range by the 2nd check, so how to best make my hand look like a bluff? i think 25 is the right size for value, but what is the right size for an attempt to shove him off the pot? i really doubt he can call with much unless he's convinced i have air, there's just way too many hands that connect with that board. even a missed flush/straight draw can easily beat his underpair.

Since villain sees you as over-aggressive LAG, I'm betting the pot hereThe over shove is probably never called unless you're beat- which I don't see as AA QQ KK JT are unlikely hereI like $40 on the river as $25 looks too much like a value bet here

Either way I don't think there is a ton of value, i would probably either check or throw you a small bet here. If he raises there is 0% chance you are good.
yeah, thats the problem with a PSB on the river - it's more likely imo to be called by a worse hand, but if i get raised, i'm a lot closer to being committed with what can't be the best hand.

I think Snamuh's advice is solid on B/F with $25. Overbet shoving is kind of cool if you know he won't check a strong hand twice, but I don't ever overbet shove as a bluff (or an extremely rare case). So I think against a villain that is decently solid, betting $25ish would keep missed flush heavily weighted in your range and is more likely to be called than a shove.I think it's pretty close though.

We are betting 25 because his range is mostly one pair type hands so we want to give him a good price. Overbetting might make him fold some of his one pair hands.

What the ****? Who folds an ace on this board against a LAG? Bet the pot. Why even play this guy if we don't think there's value in top two pair?

re-raise pre-flop. A strat reading reg vs you on the button with AK when he thinks your a LAG= profit preflop.Value town the riverI realise hes a nit but I don't understand the stats entirely yet, will be getting pev soon(ish)