Should I Be Reraising Here?

Edit: PF were 4 limpers and the BB checked. I was on the button.Turned a Wheel.....I have A4 board is 35J...I called a bet the flop from a player that bets every flop if its checked to him and there were 3 other callers, Turn is a 2 no flush draws. River is a Q, checks to me I bet 3 folders and flop bettor C/R me......and I just calledShould I be putting in another raise here?Previous history with Villain.....I did suckout on him for a big pot with AT on a T high board when I hit the A on the river....he had QQ. He sucked out on me a couple of times with small cards, 35s, 78o, 24o.With this short history, is it still a reraise on the river then call if repopped?Thanks for the help.

If you have the nuts, and there is no possible hands that can beat you....Its highly unlikely he has the higher straight.Then obviously you want to be paid off, You do want to get called though, so dont re raise too much.Value!EDITI reckon he has AQ, Raised pre Flop, Missed Flop, Had his little Feeler bet, . Then the Q saved his day, ... ALMOST

Please try to convert the hand. I'm too tired to decode preflop action. I'm guessing you may not be getting odds to call the flop unless you think your ace is always good if you hit. with the info I have, I would 3 bet the river. What happened on the turn? That's a bet or a raise.Steevt: It is tough to raise too much in limit :club:

please post all information of the hand next time. (ex: turn action. stack sizes)as played you should always bet the turn. if there are still 4 people in, you might as well try and make some money off of whatever they are still hanging around with. always 3 bet/call a cap of the river. if he hit the higher straight he would have done so on the turn when you improved and therefor would have led out or at least led out the river instead of check raising.