so i see advertisements claimin a 1000% deposit bonus up to $5,000in fact, all of their deposit bonuses are fuccin insanely retarded sounding.. i think the worst one they have is 200% up to $50, are they seriously jjust throwing that much money away? so a $5 deposit can really get me a $5k bonus?!!?????????anyone familiar lemme know what the deal iscause shyt, i might take a small break from FTP if this is the case lol

so i see advertisements claimin a 1000% deposit bonus up to $5,000in fact, all of their deposit bonuses are fuccin insanely retarded sounding.. i think the worst one they have is 200% up to $50, are they seriously jjust throwing that much money away? so a $5 deposit can really get me a $5k bonus?!!?????????anyone familiar lemme know what the deal iscause shyt, i might take a small break from FTP if this is the case lol
Pretty sure that is 50 bucks, not 5k. Still sounds crazy.

They're on the On Game Network and don't allow Americans.The network doesn't allow rakeback so a lot of sites have very large bonuses. The clearance rate on the bonus is more important than the total amount.

Bob ruins everything. :club:
I played on Hollywood Poker back in the day. Nothing can describe the thrill of sitting at a virtual table with Timothy Busfield making endless "Field of Dreams" jokes...

if they dont have rakeback the bonus is probably like getting around 25-30 percent rakeback. Bob is right, the clearence rate the bonus makes all the difference.

1000% is not 1000 times your deposit, it is 10 times your deposit.So a $5 deposit would open up a $50 bonus, not a $5k bonus.
1000% is not 1000 times your deposit, it is 10 times your deposit.So a $5 deposit would open up a $50 bonus, not a $5k bonus.
Get in line fish.