Best Way To Get Money Onto Stars?

I have not been on this forum in a while and I am not sure this is the appropriate place for this question or if this has been addressed elsewhere so I apologize in advance. Anyway, about 6 months ago I took a ton of bad beats and got so pissed I cashed all my money out and quit playing for about 4-5 months. I am playing again now locally and want to get back to playing online so I want to put a little bit of money onto PokerStars (maybe like $200-300) to get started. I know that the rules and policies are always changing so I wanted some advice as to the best and easiest way to get money onto Stars. I really do not know anyone where I live that has money online because if I did I would certainly be willing to give them cash for it. Is there a way I can transfer money to someone say through Paypal for money on Stars? What do you advise and thank you.

Wait till the end of Augest, begining of September and deposit money on AP. You should play 50nl hu. Maybe I'll see you there?edit: You can get rakeback at AP and not at Stars. There's some incentive for you.re-edit: Also, pm me your screen name so I can find you more easily once you've made an account. GL

Wait till the end of Augest, begining of September and deposit money on AP. You should play 50nl hu. Maybe I'll see you there?edit: You can get rakeback at AP and not at Stars. There's some incentive for you.re-edit: Also, pm me your screen name so I can find you more easily once you've made an account. GL
50nl hu with a 200-300 roll?? :club:
50nl hu with a 200-300 roll?? :club:
But I want him to lose the 200-300 to me so I don't care if he's rolled for it.
Is there a way I can transfer money to someone say through Paypal for money on Stars? What do you advise and thank you.
No offense to you but anyone who doesn't know you IRL would be better advised to light their money on fire than to arrange a paypal for site $ transfer. First paypal takes a vig on the receiver's end and second it's so incredibly easy to get paypal to reverse the transaction that doing paypal for site $ with an unknown is just begging to be scammed. Like others have said e-checks or find someone IRL who you can give cash.
Post a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "I beg for Pstars money on FCP"
No one was begging for stakes, idiot. I was trying to fund my account MYSELF.... Your attempt at humor FAILEDSecondly how do you set up your account where you will get an email notification when you get a reply to a topic you started? I went in and thought I set it up correctly but never got an email when anyone replied here so some help would be great!
I played out of my roll, went busto, blamed it on bad beats, and now I'd like to put more money online so I can do the same thing again. What's the best way to do this?
FYP
No one was begging for stakes, idiot. I was trying to fund my account MYSELF.... Your attempt at humor FAILEDSecondly how do you set up your account where you will get an email notification when you get a reply to a topic you started? I went in and thought I set it up correctly but never got an email when anyone replied here so some help would be great!
I never said you were begging, and I still think the joke was funny, so there! Idiot.
I think you missed this thread:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126410Troyomac actually PASSED in his attempt at humor. You FAILED in recognizing.