Help Buying A Laptop

hey, can anyone help me with this? I'm thinking about buying a laptop for college, but i cant find one that will run two seperate monitors. I'm looking for a decent laptop that can run two monitors at 1600x1200 res. So far all I can find are at least $2000, which is a bit too expensive. Does anyone know what I should be looking at?

The cheapest MacBook with any 1 or 2 of these would work. 20-inch Apple Cinema DisplayOffering a panoramic view, this display lets you see as much as two full A4-size pages of text—with room left over for menus, video clips, tool bars and palettes. With a resolution of 1680 by 1050 pixels, it delivers twice the brightness, twice the sharpness and three times the contrast of ordinary displays.23-inch Apple Cinema HD DisplayThis stunning, all-digital, 23-inch flat-panel display delivers 1920-by-1200-pixel resolution for viewing high-definition (HD) content with room to spare. It's ideal if you're using Apple's Final Cut Pro video editing software. With more workspace, you can see more audio and video tracks, more of your timeline and more controls and palettes. Video and still images are crisp and clear. Colors are vivid and accurate. Text is sharp and easy to read.30-inch Apple Cinema HD DisplayThe ultimate wide-screen canvas for video, graphics or scientific visualization, this high-resolution, 30-inch flat-panel display features 2560-by-1600-pixel resolution. It gives you a 77% increase in useable workspace compared to the 23-inch Cinema HD Display.Apple Displays * Apple Cinema Display (20" flat panel) [Add $599.00] * Apple Cinema HD Display (23" flat panel) [Add $899.00] * Apple Cinema HD Display (30" flat panel) [Add $1,799.00]