check this quote out from matusow....gold!

JohnnyV (Tampa): Why are there so few successful women in Poker? Mike Matusow: (4:00 PM ET ) I believe there are only a few because women don't have the balls to shove it all in in no limit. You have to have no fear. I'm not knocking women, but it takes a certain something to be able to fire away on an empty chamber. We were talking abou this yesterday. How many people can really fire that last bullet? Maybe 10-15? Ah, Mike the mouth....so good for the game. :shock:

He's right that not everyone has the balls to shove it all in, but even fewer have the sense when to do it at the right time. Some try and then lose and then cry like a little baby when they lose.I love Mike BTW, he is fun to watch. Just like Phil Hellmouth. Love'em both....without guys like that it would get boring to watch on TV.Danial is fun too but not because he is acting the fool.

its pretty simple, there a fewer successful women in poker because there are fewer women that play poker, when i go to the card room there is maybe 3 women to 200 men, its probably the same percentage of successful people but there numbers are so much smaller

Another Matusow quote, when asked if he will play DN heads up:Good question. We are best of friends. We have played 100 times head up. So many times. He always beats me when I'm drunk, but never sober. it's always luck when I win, apparently. Will I play him? If Danny beats Phil Ivey or someone, I'd play him. One thing about poker is ego, and Daniel's might have gotten too big.

Even more inflammatory (Mike was really warming up)...FISH (Toronto): Everybody keeps talking about Daniel's ego...whats he been doing to create this reputation Mike Matusow: (4:18 PM ET ) He never had this big ego. He always wanted to be Phil Ivey because Phil was his good friend. Daniel has about half the talent Phil Ivey has. He went on this big runa and he deserves all this attention. He struggled for quite awhile. It's just unfortnate that ego takes over. It happened to me. I played great, but the cards can make you look good or bad. You just have to stay on an even keal but it's pretty tough to deal with losing.

JohnnyV (Tampa): Why are there so few successful women in Poker? Mike Matusow: (4:00 PM ET ) I believe there are only a few because women don't have the balls to shove it all in in no limit. You have to have no fear. I'm not knocking women, but it takes a certain something to be able to fire away on an empty chamber. We were talking abou this yesterday. How many people can really fire that last bullet? Maybe 10-15? Ah, Mike the mouth....so good for the game. :shock:
Mike knows a lot about firing on an empty chamber.