Man, I Hate Poker At The Moment

This last 3-4 weeks has absolutely murdered me, i keep flopping the nuts or a monster and frikkin getting sucked out on whether i play super aggressively or trap.In the last month i have:Flopped the nut straight several times.....lost every single frikkin one.Flopped the nut flush 3 times....lost each time.Flopped quad 2's.......lostTurned quad J's.......lostFlopped quad A's......lostFlopped a set 67 times.....only won 3 of them (some of them were my fault as i tried to get too fancy with my play!)Turned straight flush (bottom end of it).....lostIve played AA 87 times, gotten it all-in PF 42 times.......only won twice!!!!ONLINE POKER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh well hopefully August will turn around.

None of this is true.
10-4. You expect us to believe you flopped quads 3 times in a month?? And flopped quad aces and lost??? Geez man I know online seems like a suckout fest (and that's because the enormous amount of hands you play as opposed to live, which naturally creates more bad beats)...but losing 3 times with quads? I don't believe it. I've been on Stars for 4 years, gotten quads countless times, and NEVER lost with it.
This last 3-4 weeks has absolutely murdered me, i keep flopping the nuts or a monster and frikkin getting sucked out on whether i play super aggressively or trap.In the last month i have:Flopped the nut straight several times.....lost every single frikkin one.Flopped the nut flush 3 times....lost each time.Flopped quad 2's.......lostTurned quad J's.......lostFlopped quad A's......lostFlopped a set 67 times.....only won 3 of them (some of them were my fault as i tried to get too fancy with my play!)Turned straight flush (bottom end of it).....lostIve played AA 87 times, gotten it all-in PF 42 times.......only won twice!!!!ONLINE POKER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh well hopefully August will turn around.
i liked this story the first time I saw it, when it was called The Cooler and starred William H Macy
This is the biggest load of BS i have ever heard.Flopped a set 67 times and only won 3 times??? (4.4%)All in prefop 42 times with AA only to win twice??? (4.8%)Well Bigfoot, the lockness monster and i are about to take a ride in my friends ufo, ttyl. Does that story seem believeable? Makes as much sense as the OP's obvious fabracated story.

Maybe you should go play on Stars since they have a bad beat jackpot. Man you would have hit that like 150 times by now. Oh yeah and by the way, your full of shit on about 85% of this.

Wow you guys are seriously a bunch of tools. I'm having a bad run at the moment, maybe some of it is created by the way i have been playing, so i post up to vent some frustration and i get this shit as replies? If you dont believe me fine, a simple request for some hand histories as back up would suffice, which untill now i wouldve gladly put up for constructive criticism of my play. But now im over it and well if you dont believe me, well thats your choice, i couldnt really care less. Oh and BTW it wasnt all NLH, yes a small percentage of it was Omaha as i have been dabbling in omaha trying to learn that game as well.