Facebook Challenge To 300

Hey all, I was drinking heavily a month ago and made a bet with someone that I could accumulate 300 Facebook friends by August 7th. The problem is,most of my friends are too old (I'm 30) to even know what facebook is. I'm 130 short. I already am friends with a lot of you, but I'm appealing to the FCP community to help me out and become Facebook friends with me if you haven't already. You can PM me your name & city or just send a friend request to Thomas J. Glynn (Chicago). tytytytytytytytyty, now gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, nice. I don't have your names to send a request, I only have your info. from your FCP profile. You can PM me if it's easier. tyty
That is too easy. You are going to have to work for this. Post a picture of yourself holding a sign that says I beg for facebook friends on FCP
how much was the bet for?
I'm going to New Orleans with the person from August 8-12 and the loser has to buy the winner's drinks for the entire weekend, which for me is an expensive bet.
Sorry, I'm one of the guys that's too old to know what facebook is.

Getting facebook friends is easy if you don't care who they are, just friend a lot of people and most of them will just add you because they don't give a shit. Some people do and will reject it but if you just join a group and friend people from it or friend people on your network this bet is easy as hell.

Getting facebook friends is easy if you don't care who they are, just friend a lot of people and most of them will just add you because they don't give a shit. Some people do and will reject it but if you just join a group and friend people from it or friend people on your network this bet is easy as hell.
Yeah, but she gets to pick 10 people to "challenge" and I have to explain to her how I am connected to them. She knows I have a lot of poker friends, so those are considered "legal". Honestly, this bet sucks because it takes a long time just to invite 300 people. I think I've spent hours on this nonsense, but I have reconnected with a lot of people from my old baseball teams, etc.
What are the stakes of the bet?
I'm going to New Orleans with the person from August 8-12 and the loser has to buy the winner's drinks for the entire weekend, which for me is an expensive bet.
I support drinking, New Orleans, and especially drinking in the city of New Orleans. Friend invitation sent!
ITs all about the myspace, but i will add u to my facebook friends list :club:
LOL at your avatar. (for the record, it is Manny in a Dodgers uniform)I wanted that saved so in a few months when you are as pissed at his actions, lack of effort, lack of anything that is not a home run that he can pose for after he hits as the Red Sox are, we have the note that you had him as your avatar. But GL with that, I hope it helps you get 2nd in the NL West.
Manny is one of the top 10 hitters of his generation and that will affect the race far, far more than a ground ball he may not run out when he will be out anyway 99.999% of the time. While that and his posing are annoying and shouldn't be done and may irk his teammates, they won't affect the race in the slightest, but his talent certainly will.
FYP
LOL at your avatar. (for the record, it is Manny in a Dodgers uniform)I wanted that saved so in a few months when you are as pissed at his actions, lack of effort, lack of anything that is not a home run that he can pose for after he hits as the Red Sox are, we have the note that you had him as your avatar. But GL with that, I hope it helps you get 2nd in the NL West.
Don't be a dick.