Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $58.30SB: $21.35BB: $62.95UTG: $54.35MP: $43.95Hero (CO): $55.45Pre Flop: Hero is CO with T :D T :ts2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, SB raises to $3, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.25Flop: ($6.50) 3 :D 4 :4h 2 :club:(2 players)SB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50Turn: ($15.50) A :5c(2 players)SB bets $4.50Villain is unknown. This is the 2nd hand that I've seen them play.

Gross bet. Either he's super sneaky, or he's trying to committ you to a river call with this little bet. I think this is a fold on the turn always.I think I might push the flop though, considering I'm going to have a really hard time folding the turn against another under card.

Against an unknown, I would fold the turn as you don't really know what that bet means. Is he scared of the ace or is he trying to draw you in? If he has KK-JJ, is he capable of laying it down if you raise? If you just call the turn, I think that villain shoves the river so you won't get your cheap showdown in case you're ahead.

Gross bet. Either he's super sneaky, or he's trying to committ you to a river call with this little bet. I think this is a fold on the turn always.I think I might push the flop though, considering I'm going to have a really hard time folding the turn against another under card.
Expand on this thought please. There are some ok conditions for shoving in flop but mostly it's a bad bad move. And your logic here is incorrect for shoving
Expand on this thought please. There are some ok conditions for shoving in flop but mostly it's a bad bad move. And your logic here is incorrect for shoving
My thoughts: SB vs. CO 3-betting range preflop against an unknown, is a bunch of pairs and a bunch of big cards. Take it for what you want, but it probably looks something like AJ+ and 77+. After his flop lead, he's got 13.5 left and you don't know enough about him to be able to figure out if he fires a second barrel or gives up and C/F's the turn if you're ahead. So do you call off on the 2s, or are you folding? It's basically a blind move since you don't know what he's willing to do here. Also, getting them in (flop or turn) is a blind move too (especially since he's got less than the pot left and we could not have anticipated he'd make this little 1/3 pot bet). Atleast if I bet the flop, I've charged hands that are drawing to 10 outs against me. Also, you have the added benefit that he may incorrectly fold the flop with AK and give you some free equity.

ugh I did it again. My apologies I'm an idiot.I thought villain had 100bbs. Your process is fine for these stacks (however for 100bb stacks it becomes a mistake), to me it's not even worth thinking over. just shove the flop, shove pf if you want if he's somewhat active. He won't fold AJ+ or 5s+. I think your hand just does fine against that range.