american idol and poker

Could it be that American Idol has caught the poker bug? Check out the background screen on the stage. Everytime they show a wide shot of the stage and I see that screen I feel the urge to head over to my computer for some 3/6. Perhaps it's subliminal advertising by PartyPoker. :club: Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?Check out the results show tonight. Don't worry if you aren't an AI fan--you won't have to sit through the entire show to see what I'm talking about.

WPT is my favorite show but I like American Idol too. There's something about the good old talent show that sucks me in. I don't particularly care for the songs or the singers, but the competition aspect is cool and it's fun to watch Simon rag on the bad performances.

WPT is my favorite show but I like American Idol too. There's something about the good old talent show that sucks me in. I don't particularly care for the songs or the singers, but the competition aspect is cool and it's fun to watch Simon rag on the bad performances.
hahahai agree...simon is funny

Simon makes that show what it is, without him i doubt id ever watch it.I'll check out how everythings going during WPT add breaks tonight 8)

Guest XXEddie
Simon makes that show what it is, without him i doubt id ever watch it.I'll check out how everythings going during WPT add breaks tonight 8)
i dont think theres a new WPT tonight....i might be wrong but i kept seeing previews for the migare(the first episode of season 3)
In america there's only one band you need to know: Something Corporate.
You are roughly 15-17 years old. You are also a highschool sophmore. Maybe junior.You wear tight shirts, and wear glasses. Black framed.I also wear tight shirts, but I am allowed.Rounding off my rudeness...in america there´s only one band you need to know...and I don´t know what that would be. But I do not it sure as hell is not something corporate.If my thoughts are wrong and you are 18 or above I will castrate myself.Good day.- Jordan

LMAO...but yeah I agree, that band licks. Secondly, I can't stand people who support any of that crap on TV. Survivor, Amazing Race, Bachelor, American Idol, etc. and any other reality show can go straight to hell. I hate all reality TV and it has ruined television forever.

Could it be that American Idol has caught the poker bug? Check out the background screen on the stage. Everytime they show a wide shot of the stage and I see that screen I feel the urge to head over to my computer for some 3/6. Perhaps it's subliminal advertising by PartyPoker.  :club:  Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?Check out the results show tonight. Don't worry if you aren't an AI fan--you won't have to sit through the entire show to see what I'm talking about.
So, did anyone notice what I was talking about with regards to the screen backdrop on the stage?
you guys are the reason that censored stays on t.v ......it sucks...the ppl on it suck.......wake up america your being conned....
Hey man, is this or is this not America? If you don't like it, don't fvcking watch it! Nobody is forcing it on you. Do you not have enough OTHER channels on your TV to find something to watch? how about reading a book or something?And as far as people like you making the comments about how WE all keep that stuff on TV, that's just TOO FVCKING BAD! It stays on TV because a lot of people like it. Say it's crap and such, but if it was bad people wouldn't watch it. I think American Idol is the only decent non-scam reality show. It's the only one I watch. I do, however, love the Fox shows where they dupe people. Also, The WB's Superstar USA was awesome! If you don't know what that was, it was a spoof of American Idol where they told the worst singers they were great and progressed through the competition. It was awesome!
you guys are the reason that censored stays on t.v ......it sucks...the ppl on it suck.......wake up america your being conned....
Hey man, is this or is this not America? If you don't like it, don't fvcking watch it! Nobody is forcing it on you. Do you not have enough OTHER channels on your TV to find something to watch? how about reading a book or something?And as far as people like you making the comments about how WE all keep that stuff on TV, that's just TOO FVCKING BAD! It stays on TV because a lot of people like it. Say it's crap and such, but if it was bad people wouldn't watch it. I think American Idol is the only decent non-scam reality show. It's the only one I watch. I do, however, love the Fox shows where they dupe people. Also, The WB's Superstar USA was awesome! If you don't know what that was, it was a spoof of American Idol where they told the worst singers they were great and progressed through the competition. It was awesome!
"if its bad people wouldnt watch it'??? i think you are giving the american public too much credit. we would watch grass grow if there was a good marketing stratgedy behind it...its amazing how we are discussing this crap filled show on a poker forum....if the show is so great ,how come none of the american idol winners have gone on to great singing careers? its cause they suck thats right,i forgot..i know clay aiken is a great talent along with grimmace i mean ruben studdard,but lets not fool ourseelves, this show is karoke without the 2 drink minimum.....
"if its bad people wouldnt watch it'??? i think you are giving the american public too much credit. we would watch grass grow if there was a good marketing stratgedy behind it...its amazing how we are discussing this crap filled show on a poker forum....if the show is so great ,how come none of the american idol winners have gone on to great singing careers? its cause they suck thats right,i forgot..i know clay aiken is a great talent along with grimmace i mean ruben studdard,but lets not fool ourseelves, this show is karoke without the 2 drink minimum.....
None have had great singing careers? Kelly Clarkson's album is currently #13 on billboard after peaking at #3. ANYWAY, back on topic here....The screen that's the backdrop on the stage looks like a hold 'em table. I crack up everytime I see it. Watch the show for 2 mins and see what I mean. Funny stuff.
:clap:
None have had great singing careers? Kelly Clarkson's album is currently #13 on billboard after peaking at #3. ANYWAY, back on topic here....The screen that's the backdrop on the stage looks like a hold 'em table. I crack up everytime I see it. Watch the show for 2 mins and see what I mean. Funny stuff.
Stop bringing it up, nobody else thinks that, and your thread has been hijacked.
Stop bringing it up, nobody else thinks that, and your thread has been hijacked.
:club:
Could it be that American Idol has caught the poker bug? Check out the background screen on the stage. Everytime they show a wide shot of the stage and I see that screen I feel the urge to head over to my computer for some 3/6. Perhaps it's subliminal advertising by PartyPoker. :club: Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?Check out the results show tonight. Don't worry if you aren't an AI fan--you won't have to sit through the entire show to see what I'm talking about.
So, did anyone notice what I was talking about with regards to the screen backdrop on the stage?
no, what is it, i've never noticed it before...
no, what is it, i've never noticed it before...
I think it looks like a hold 'em table.