Hey all.I'm making this thread for a buddy with no internet access at the moment. I'm way too busy to help, so I'm asking you degenerates.He needs a fulltilt background or theme that is plain so his PT3 HUD can be read and displayed easily.Help?Reward:xoxo_leah_106_008.jpg

hudlayout-1.pngThat's my current theme + HUD layout.
Jeepster actually started this post for me, but yea that's pretty much what I'm looking for. Haven't got PT3 setup completely yet to configure the HUD to move where I need it.
Just use the midnight theme with a fun custom table imo :club:layoutpostablecp2.jpgMark
You guys were right after finding some stuff to read it pretty easy to change. I like this one a little more NoSup4U :tsscreenhunter01jul311745yx1.th.gif
You guys were right after finding some stuff to read it pretty easy to change. I like this one a little more NoSup4U :club:screenhunter01jul311745yx1.th.gif
I never liked Florida until I fell in love with Erin Andrews.Mark
hudlayout-1.pngThat's my current theme + HUD layout.
where are you finding these mods? i want to use those cards and maybe the same ftp round table but in all black. i know mark used to use that a while back and sent it to me but don't have it anymore.
where are you finding these mods? i want to use those cards and maybe the same ftp round table but in all black. i know mark used to use that a while back and sent it to me but don't have it anymore.
HereThread's VERY long, but the stuff you'll want is general around pages 20-40.I spent too long reading through it, so if you have any questions I'll try and answer them :)Edited mine thanks to linked thread:TableView2.png