New Hammond Horseshoe Poker Room

I think it's way more than that. By reading chcubs99 post, and Suited after that. I can tell when your really not wanted. even for a friendly game of cards :club:
It's not that you're not wanted just that some of us think you're a little bat-shit crazy.There, I finally said it.
  • Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have no clue who or what the real me is like, I may act a little off the wall here because that's just me behind a computer. I love to play poker, have fun and joke around. Most likely more quieter in person till I get to know people better. As for being crazy lol I think I picked that up from most of you here.

It's not that you're not wanted just that some of us think you're a little bat-shit crazy.There, I finally said it.
As an illegal alien, you should be the last person to suggest whether someone is or isn't wanted.There, I finally said it.
As an illegal alien, you should be the last person to suggest whether someone is or isn't wanted.There, I finally said it.
I knew it!
Never said she wasn't wanted, said I thought she was a bit loco. But I think she went overboard in saying that she knew who her friends were just because some of us couldn't make it. It's during the week, so it's not really the best time for a poker gathering.And quit trying to stir shit up!!
You suck at cheating at Monopoly!! How you like dem apples?!?!
You suck at cheating at Monopoly!! How you like dem apples?!?!
NOW I HAVE A RAKEBACK LINK IN MY SIG TOO. SO MUCH FOR SENDING MONEY BACK TO MEJICO FOR YOU!
NOW I HAVE A RAKEBACK LINK IN MY SIG TOO. SO MUCH FOR SENDING MONEY BACK TO MEJICO FOR YOU!
Your Blog sucks btw. j/s
How about the 11th of April?Oak Brook golf and the previous place where we played poker?
Zero chance Id miss this if it goes down
thx for the back up IQ your a good friend thx Leftythx MjinxAt least you know , who you can be friends with :club:
Waaaaaaaaa
I think it's way more than that. By reading chcubs99 post, and Suited after that. I can tell when your really not wanted. even for a friendly game of cards :ts
WaaaaaaaaaaaaGrow up.
Zero chance Id miss this if it goes downWaaaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaaGrow up.
can't grow up, I can only grow down :club:
waaambulance.jpg
did you need one of these halloween-straight-jacket.jpg
Let's get an FCP LL bet going. Who else is in????
GL tonight.Huskers20/Steve and I are in Vegas. Won 2k on the craps table. Gonna play in the noon Mirage donkament
Zero chance Id miss this if it goes down
I will tell Roberto to put it on his dance card.
Is there a doesntmakeanysenseublance?
Hannibal Lecter?
Chicago people can be so cruel.
QFT
Ship the 17k one time! Freeroll at noon.
I'm going to sweat Kurt and play some cash this afternoon. Doubt I'll be able to give any kind of updates b/c my phone doesn't work at the shoe and somehow they haven't realized it's the year 2009 and WiFi should be everywhere...GL Kurt, take it down.
I'm going to sweat Kurt and play some cash this afternoon. Doubt I'll be able to give any kind of updates b/c my phone doesn't work at the shoe and somehow they haven't realized it's the year 2009 and WiFi should be everywhere...GL Kurt, take it down.
Was probably gone before you got there....Already out and home. Lasted into level 4. (20 minute levels.)TOTAL CRAPSHOOT! 3k chips to start (25/50), there was just no play at all. I can rundown all my hands pretty quick actually.First hand I play, folds to me in the cutoff, I try to steal with K8s. BB 3bets, I fold.Second, I try limping JT in mp. Guy on my left makes it 350 (25/50 still.) We all fold.Third hand, I raise AQcc in mp. Button calls, BB 3-bets, I call, button folds. Flop Jack high, all red, he shoves, obv fold.Down to 1600 or so. Folds to me, I shove with AK right before the 2nd level. BB has AA... leaves me with 400.--GET MOVED TO A NEW TABLE--Come in behind the button, fold until I'm UTG+1 and I look down at the Ace of spades, I shove without seeing the 2nd card.I get 3 callers at 400 a pop. Flop is A23. First to act bets out 1k. Other 2 fold. He turns over Ace Jack... I tell him I saw this one, and turn the A spade over.... Then turn the other and it's the Ace of clubs. Woot. Quadruple up.Fold for almost another round and then shove with 33 UTG+2 I think. Guy on my left who put a really bad beat on me in a cash game 2 weeks ago shoves over the top. He has AQ. Flop is 236, Another double, weeeeee.Blind down to about 2500 and we get into the 100/200/25 level. Folds to me w/ AK again, I shove. Get called by 99. I lose, he has me covered by like 200 chips or so. GG.At least I get $500 I guess.
Was probably gone before you got there....Already out and home. Lasted into level 4. (20 minute levels.)TOTAL CRAPSHOOT! 3k chips to start (25/50), there was just no play at all. I can rundown all my hands pretty quick actually.First hand I play, folds to me in the cutoff, I try to steal with K8s. BB 3bets, I fold.Second, I try limping JT in mp. Guy on my left makes it 350 (25/50 still.) We all fold.Third hand, I raise AQcc in mp. Button calls, BB 3-bets, I call, button folds. Flop Jack high, all red, he shoves, obv fold.Down to 1600 or so. Folds to me, I shove with AK right before the 2nd level. BB has AA... leaves me with 400.--GET MOVED TO A NEW TABLE--Come in behind the button, fold until I'm UTG+1 and I look down at the Ace of spades, I shove without seeing the 2nd card.I get 3 callers at 400 a pop. Flop is A23. First to act bets out 1k. Other 2 fold. He turns over Ace Jack... I tell him I saw this one, and turn the A spade over.... Then turn the other and it's the Ace of clubs. Woot. Quadruple up.Fold for almost another round and then shove with 33 UTG+2 I think. Guy on my left who put a really bad beat on me in a cash game 2 weeks ago shoves over the top. He has AQ. Flop is 236, Another double, weeeeee.Blind down to about 2500 and we get into the 100/200/25 level. Folds to me w/ AK again, I shove. Get called by 99. I lose, he has me covered by like 200 chips or so. GG.At least I get $500 I guess.
wait was this the freeroll you played all those 1/2nl hours for?