Ahhhh, Biloxi In The Summertime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may come down and play one of the events (midweek).I'm also interested in seeing the time machine they've invented...... (mega sattelite on day 2 of the championship)
LOL. I'll have to check on that. Lemme know if you make it over. We'll get a beer or 7.
LOL. I'll have to check on that. Lemme know if you make it over. We'll get a beer or 7.
Sounds good.Also, you quoted me too fast, before my edit. I read the fine print and realized I'm an idiot.
Bump since Cobalt's here.
Sorry I missed it the first time, bull. I dunno. Depends on some things. I'm a little further away in Atlanta these days. Fiancee is arriving the 9th and I'm somewhat busy with work, but I'll keep it in mind.
  • 2 weeks later...
Bump. Starts Aug. 26th.
Looking forward to it. We're flying into New Orleans and driving from there. Will probably get into Biloxi around 10 or 11 the night of the 26th.

Interestingly, my fiancee got a freelance job until a little after Labor Day. That has me considering a visit. Probably would prefer to fly from Atlanta though. Let me check on flights.

Are you serious? That's quite a long drive.
Yeah me and Dominic are flying into new orleans and driving up together. We're also sharing a room (single king obv) :club:
Yeah me and Dominic are flying into new orleans and driving up together. We're also sharing a room (single king obv) :club:
Is Stylinhawyn Dominic? Also, With this many people coming sombody needs to be in charge of planning some sort of get together/drunk fest.
yeah its dominic. who all is coming?
Well, looking back at it, it looks like it's a lot of maybes. Sandwedge, Cobalt, Freddec (FTd one of the $500s last time), and Wandigo. I'll be here for sure. I hardly ever leave.
Interestingly, my fiancee got a freelance job until a little after Labor Day. That has me considering a visit. Probably would prefer to fly from Atlanta though. Let me check on flights.
Freddec is in Atlanta too. Maybe the two of you could hook up and get a single king like ForRealDD and Stylinhawyn.
Freddec is in Atlanta too. Maybe the two of you could hook up and get a single king like ForRealDD and Stylinhawyn.
like i said in a previous post i may have to cancel but i still have my room reserved for the first weekend, thurs-mon...........i'm not gonna know until after saturday night if i'm gonna make it.....now that i see quite a few fcpers are planning on coming down i really want to get my arse down there
like i said in a previous post i may have to cancel but i still have my room reserved for the first weekend, thurs-mon...........i'm not gonna know until after saturday night if i'm gonna make it.....now that i see quite a few fcpers are planning on coming down i really want to get my arse down there
You planning to drive?If I had to put a likelihood on it, I'll say 25% chance...though that's significantly up from the 2% of a few days ago.