Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when people want money for a sng or something i usually make them take a pic holding a sign that says "i beg for money on FTP" or something....got bored with it and told a guy to lipsync billy jean and put it on youtube for moneyresults: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFzxfEr3RSc
phucking funny, I've been away for a bit and come back and see this! Did you tell them to dance as well or was that an extra?I remember when u had that meth guys pic as your FCP avatar for a bit and someone asking if it was u. I really want to see the macareana. lmao
So was the kid that Billie Jean had really Michael Jacksons or what?The song always confused me.
Hmm...baby had his eyes, right? lolThat video is a riot. I like the fan in the backround....lol they even got the wind machine. lol

HAHAHA I can't believe I missed this thread for 2 days. In spirit of pt special, I'll give $5 to the first 3 people that post pics of themselves in this thread with a sign "I beg for money on FCP".

HAHAHA I can't believe I missed this thread for 2 days. In spirit of pt special, I'll give $5 to the first 3 people that post pics of themselves in this thread with a sign "I beg for money on FCP".
Ship it!!kingerhq3.jpg
that would be worth seeing, lmoa
first few pages of this thread had me loling good and heartily.continue plz.- Jordan
I will ship you 20 dollars if you make a t-shirt saying, "I begged Naismith for money" and get a picture of you wearing it while riding your wife's Vespa. I will compensate you for the shirt, too, up to 7 dollars.
I will ship you 20 dollars if you make a t-shirt saying, "I begged Naismith for money" and get a picture of you wearing it while riding your wife's Vespa. I will compensate you for the shirt, too, up to 7 dollars.
Damn I was in until you said Vespa. She has a Razor.

kind of a bad pic. but... imagejw0.jpgthen chat:silet (Observer): stop trying to rob meDealer: Metrotek has 15 seconds left to actsilet (Observer): and send me my $5Dealer: bizzleraises wins the pot (180)Dealer: Hand #7467795372Dealer: BentBetjent has 15 seconds left to actsilet (Observer): vtlaxer you betterDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the pot (50)Dealer: Hand #7467802604silet (Observer): all i can say buddy you better send me itDealer: bizzleraises has 15 seconds left to actvtlaxer09: lol ur face isnt even in itvtlaxer09: failvtlaxer09: u loseDealer: bizzleraises has timed outvtlaxer09: and u just sent a total stranger a pic of yourself holding a sign that says i beg for moneysilet (Observer): u got it you ####ersilet (Observer): so send me itsilet (Observer): novtlaxer09: can u get any more patheticsilet (Observer): u told me a picsilet (Observer): i sent itsilet (Observer): give me itDealer: BentBetjent has 15 seconds left to actDealer: haceboom wins the pot (60)Dealer: Hand #7467817853silet (Observer): nowhere in your words did u say my face had to be in itsilet (Observer): just a sign

savagerebel I paid $5 for you to get a decent avitar lol, you need a pt special, lmoa

just thought, a remake would be nice, no big deal lollove the bus thingvtlaxer wtg

kind of a bad pic. but... imagejw0.jpgthen chat:silet (Observer): stop trying to rob meDealer: Metrotek has 15 seconds left to actsilet (Observer): and send me my $5Dealer: bizzleraises wins the pot (180)Dealer: Hand #7467795372Dealer: BentBetjent has 15 seconds left to actsilet (Observer): vtlaxer you betterDealer: vtlaxer09 wins the pot (50)Dealer: Hand #7467802604silet (Observer): all i can say buddy you better send me itDealer: bizzleraises has 15 seconds left to actvtlaxer09: lol ur face isnt even in itvtlaxer09: failvtlaxer09: u loseDealer: bizzleraises has timed outvtlaxer09: and u just sent a total stranger a pic of yourself holding a sign that says i beg for moneysilet (Observer): u got it you ####ersilet (Observer): so send me itsilet (Observer): novtlaxer09: can u get any more patheticsilet (Observer): u told me a picsilet (Observer): i sent itsilet (Observer): give me itDealer: BentBetjent has 15 seconds left to actDealer: haceboom wins the pot (60)Dealer: Hand #7467817853silet (Observer): nowhere in your words did u say my face had to be in itsilet (Observer): just a sign
You should have shipped him $0.01, with the stipulation that $4.99 would follow when you get a picture that includes his face (and that sign).