Flipping For 8k Then 40k

He was flipping 8k a hand with some people then 40k PLO.I think he lost over 300k overall maybe more.maybe he was drunk
he won more than 200k the other night i believe, im sure he can afford it

antonius and friends were flipping for 50k the other night! bunch of crazy mofo's if u ask me. I want to see some crazy flipping migrate over to stars. Maybe DN will get in on that action???! To me FTP just seems like play money for some reason, maybe thats why people just flip for rollz there... who knows. I will flip for my roll if anyone wants some action on ftp.

antonius and friends were flipping for 50k the other night! bunch of crazy mofo's if u ask me. I want to see some crazy flipping migrate over to stars. Maybe DN will get in on that action???! To me FTP just seems like play money for some reason, maybe thats why people just flip for rollz there... who knows. I will flip for my roll if anyone wants some action on ftp.
stars :club:

John Juanda: i was stuck 440kJohn Juanda: ended up losing 100kJohn Juanda: :-)))John Juanda: not too badJohn Juanda: :-)))John Juanda: lost a Mercedes McClarran then got it back:-)))what a degen//lol