• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hate this freaking tardbag i just to tired to respond now so im just gonna assume that someone will say my feelings b4 i wake up so when this happens i qft it already. This dude is a cancer and needs to be banned freaking idiot.

Let me make a suggestion to all you donkbags! Why not have a stake section where all you broke donkers can go and receive you poker equivalent to social security.Meanwhile, the more respectable members of the poker community can engage in meaningful poker discussion! How do you like those apples?

Let me make a suggestion to all you donkbags! Why not have a stake section where all you broke donkers can go and receive you poker equivalent to social security.Meanwhile, the more respectable members of the poker community can engage in meaningful poker discussion! How do you like those apples?
hey tardbag u do realize that most of the people standing up to ur retarded and slow mind arent people who r "broke donkers" most of the people that are calling u a moron r the respected members of the forum like ray gallo (even though he prolly intoxicated) and others so go and shove a nice banana up ur anus then take teh stick outta it and gtfo of our home.
donkbags!
LOL anybody who adds bag at the end of an insult is a friend of mine. My favorite one is slutbag.Stakes are good though, and so is steak. If you don't like either you have a screw loose.
LOL anybody who adds bag at the end of an insult is a friend of mine. My favorite one is slutbag.Stakes are good though, and so is steak. If you don't like either you have a screw loose.
my personal fav is assbag i say that ehhhh like 30 times everytime we get a home game lol
can someone sum up this thread without me reading all 15 pages
Troyomac gives out 15 steaks to $24 dolla tourney very generous2 make top 18 just miss final table.Some skankbag comes in and disses stakes.
can someone sum up this thread without me reading all 15 pages
1. Ray pwned torueny and won 17k +2. Ray decided to give back with stakes 15 to 24+2 toureny on ftp3. People play teh pokah4. 3 people cash 2 barely miss ft5. donk whatever we will call him dbag for remainder of post stated how retarded ray was and what a waste of money.6. ray gives serious i know hard to believe and good explanation.7. dbag criticizes further and says ray is stupid blah blah blah ray gave to much money and it was 8 times his br so he got his panties in a bunch.8. numerous others called dbag wellllll a dbag.9. i got home from work pissed so i started.10. dbag is a dbag.11. u posted said question.12. i answer said question.13. chrozzo says "hi"14. ghey butt secks?????15. we r here.
Troyomac gives out 15 steaks to $24 dolla tourney very generous2 make top 18 just miss final table.Some skankbag comes in and disses stakes.
vnvn but u missed teh ghey butt secks imo obv mistake.
I thought that was a given, sorry for overlooking it
np forgiven i guess it could be a given so post now acceptable just always gotta make sure we dont wanna miss out
who is the douchebag?
um donk something dont remember exactly starts with donk thouhg
Untrue, I think stakes can be useful to the donks,but why not have a separate section for them? Why should i have to trawl through all these dreary threads about some donks who are too broke to buy into a micro stakes tourney? Some of us are trying to better our game by talking about multi-thought-process decision making and meta game analysis amongst countless other aspects to the game. If you want to scrounge around for stakes than fine! but do it somewhere that doesn't affect the more important poker players. Thank you!
Untrue, I think stakes can be useful to the donks,but why not have a separate section for them? Why should i have to trawl through all these dreary threads about some donks who are too broke to buy into a micro stakes tourney? Some of us are trying to better our game by talking about multi-thought-process decision making and meta game analysis amongst countless other aspects to the game. If you want to scrounge around for stakes than fine! but do it somewhere that doesn't affect the more important poker players. Thank you!
THIS GUY!!!ummmm and ftr u r not "important poker player" just letting u know until further evidence good day
You're metagaming us right now, aren't you?
LOL dumbassbag.... this is a seperate forum... improving game forum is called strategy.... you've been told that already though.... we are going back and forthSolution: Ban everybody?
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...hp?showforum=61