Untrue, I think stakes can be useful to the donks,but why not have a separate section for them? Why should i have to trawl through all these dreary threads about some donks who are too broke to buy into a micro stakes tourney? Some of us are trying to better our game by talking about multi-thought-process decision making and meta game analysis amongst countless other aspects to the game. If you want to scrounge around for stakes than fine! but do it somewhere that doesn't affect the more important poker players. Thank you!
him ^^^?
POTD :club:
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you need a degree in paleography to understand some of the illegible crap you post, did you not make it past the 5th grade? illiterate donk lol
Cross-posted from your original thread (because that thread will soon be lost to oblivion and this took so much work to adapt). I have adapted some Shakespere as an homage to our newest troll: Donk_Pwner.Hamlet's lament: In this soliloquy, Hamlet is a troubled microlimit donk pwner. He is frustrated by the suckouts that he endures by facing the donks at the microlimit tables and is contemplating taking a shot by stepping up the mid limits before his bankroll can sustain it. He dreams about making a huge profit and never having to face the outrageously donkish plays that he currently experiences in his "micro-limit" hell. However, he fears that by taking a shot at the higher limits, he will run into a sea of sharks, LAGs, and TAGs, and will discover that he is not ready to face such fierce poker skills and will lose his entire bankroll in the process.To pwn or not to pwn: that is the question:Whether 'tis more profitable for the bankroll to sufferThe bad beats and suckouts of outrageous donk plays,Or to take arms against a sea of TAGs;and by stepping up in limits, engage them? To take a shot: to step up;No profit; and by stepping up to say we endThe challenge of facing a thousand donksThat micro limits have 'plenty, 'tis a a consummationDevoutly to be wished. To take a shot, to step up;To step up, perchance to go broke: ay, there's the rub;For in that higher limit what TAGs may come,When we have shuffled off the easy donk money,Must give us pause: there's the respectThat makes calamity of grinding micro limits;For who would bear the bluffs and value bets of sharks,The raiser's wrong, the bluffer's contempt,The pangs of donked-off chips, the rebuy delay,The insolence of low-limit grinders stepping upThat empty bankroll by taking unworthy shots,When he himself might profitBy staying put? Why would he leave the juicy micro limits,To grunt and sweat at high limit tables,But that the dread of getting stuck in micro limit hell,The undiscover'd sharks, from whose bournNo bankroll returns, puzzles the willAnd makes us rather bear those donks at the micro limitsThan to become one at the mid stakes that we know not how to play?Thus taking shots does make cowards of us all;And thus the native hue of resolutionIs sicklied o'er with the pale size of one's bankroll,And enterprising thoughts of stepping upWith this regard their dreams of TPMM turn awry,And lose the courage of action. - Soft tables now!The juicy micro limits! Free money, with thy donksBe all my profits remember'd.
Cross-posted from your original thread (because that thread will soon be lost to oblivion and this took so much work to adapt). I have adapted some Shakespere as an homage to our newest troll: Donk_Pwner.Hamlet's lament: In this soliloquy, Hamlet is a troubled microlimit donk pwner. He is frustrated by the suckouts that he endures by facing the donks at the microlimit tables and is contemplating taking a shot by stepping up the mid limits before his bankroll can sustain it. He dreams about making a huge profit and never having to face the outrageously donkish plays that he currently experiences in his "micro-limit" hell. However, he fears that by taking a shot at the higher limits, he will run into a sea of sharks, LAGs, and TAGs, and will discover that he is not ready to face such fierce poker skills and will lose his entire bankroll in the process.To pwn or not to pwn: that is the question:Whether 'tis more profitable for the bankroll to sufferThe bad beats and suckouts of outrageous donk plays,Or to take arms against a sea of TAGs;and by stepping up in limits, engage them? To take a shot: to step up;No profit; and by stepping up to say we endThe challenge of facing a thousand donksThat micro limits have 'plenty, 'tis a a consummationDevoutly to be wished. To take a shot, to step up;To step up, perchance to go broke: ay, there's the rub;For in that higher limit what TAGs may come,When we have shuffled off the easy donk money,Must give us pause: there's the respectThat makes calamity of grinding micro limits;For who would bear the bluffs and value bets of sharks,The raiser's wrong, the bluffer's contempt,The pangs of donked-off chips, the rebuy delay,The insolence of low-limit grinders stepping upThat empty bankroll by taking unworthy shots,When he himself might profitBy staying put? Why would he leave the juicy micro limits,To grunt and sweat at high limit tables,But that the dread of getting stuck in micro limit hell,The undiscover'd sharks, from whose bournNo bankroll returns, puzzles the willAnd makes us rather bear those donks at the micro limitsThan to become one at the mid stakes that we know not how to play?Thus taking shots does make cowards of us all;And thus the native hue of resolutionIs sicklied o'er with the pale size of one's bankroll,And enterprising thoughts of stepping upWith this regard their dreams of TPMM turn awry,And lose the courage of action. - Soft tables now!The juicy micro limits! Free money, with thy donksBe all my profits remember'd.
Bahahaha
For real? I mean come on, I pretty much raped the guy in front of his mother, and gibler comes in and posts one word and wins? I feel ripped off!
In comedy, timing is everything.

WTF? I pwned you all and you somehow twist this around? Just how retarded is this forum? I should change my name to "FCP_Pwner", :club: I'd love to know where some of you play,needless to say it wouldn't take long to reach 200nl.

WTF? I pwned you all and you somehow twist this around? Just how retarded is this forum? I should change my name to "FCP_Pwner", :club: I'd love to know where some of you play,needless to say it wouldn't take long to reach 200nl.
How exactly?
How exactly?
By constructing a meaningful argument which resulted in all your tiny donk brains malfunctioning, thats how. I made a superb suggestion which would greatly improve the coordination of this forum and in essence, separate the donks from the pwners. I am tired of having to share forum space with the donks who constantly destroy poker threads with their complete lack of ability to analyze hands,make meaningful comments etc There should be a section of this forum where the donks can congregate and discuss the critical hands at $2nl,surely thats better then us superior players having to read that garbage? Or am I a minority in Donkville here?
By constructing a meaningful argument which resulted in all your tiny donk brains malfunctioning, thats how. I made a superb suggestion which would greatly improve the coordination of this forum and in essence, separate the donks from the pwners. I am tired of having to share forum space with the donks who constantly destroy poker threads with their complete lack of ability to analyze hands,make meaningful comments etc There should be a section of this forum where the donks can congregate and discuss the critical hands at $2nl,surely thats better then us superior players having to read that garbage? Or am I a minority in Donkville here?
First off stop using that term. It just gets annoying and is extremely ignorant. I realize your mom never taught you manners but maybe she can after she spoon feeds you your dinner. Second this isn't your forum so back the **** off. Second I want to know your Stars and FTP s/n's. If you are as good as you say your are it will be reflected in your stats. This is a community where people like to help one another. I understand that you don't realize it but at least respect it. There aren't that many stake threads a day so it shouldn't be that hard for you to ignore them. If you feel that strongly about it why not go to another forum like NWP? They will like you over there.
If I have something to say I'll say it regardless so get used to it. I don't want to be staked so that threat matters little to me(unless its the Sunday million) If I grind out a decent result in a 20$ tourney I bloody well want to pocket the full amount, not half! Glad you understand.
lol take it easy on him, he's gay
Hi, who the **** are you?I became a better player due to discussing hands at stakes that may seem to be too low for you. Not everyone plays higher stakes or understands the game as well as the next guy.Everyones here who is posting about hands is trying to get better, don't put yourself above anyone because of some sort of ego problem you have. If you dont like it gtfo, imo
Hi, who the **** are you?I became a better player due to discussing hands at stakes that may seem to be too low for you. Not everyone plays higher stakes or understands the game as well as the next guy.Everyones here who is posting about hands is trying to get better, don't put yourself above anyone because of some sort of ego problem you have. If you dont like it gtfo, imo
[x] looshle is a god
You know what would be a good way to separate a 'Donk' from a 'Pwner'?An underscore.
I have no problem with the donks reading the threads in the superior forum section:however, it is when I have to read their incoherent crap that I get awfully pissed off.Basically, donks should know their limits: poker is a hierarchal system therefore donktards should know their place in this poker society. I don't mind the donks reading and benifiting from mine and other high quality posts.In fact, in a way, they pay for it with the chips they donate at the poker table,it's not entirely dissimilar to a tuition fee.But do the pupils in a school mingle with the teachers?Absolutely not! And thats how it should be here! Glad you all see my point now!
I have no problem with the donks reading the threads in the superior forum section:however, it is when I have to read their incoherent crap that I get awfully pissed off.Basically, donks should know their limits: poker is a hierarchal system therefore donktards should know their place in this poker society. I don't mind the donks reading and benifiting from mine and other high quality posts.In fact, in a way, they pay for it with the chips they donate at the poker table,it's not entirely dissimilar to a tuition fee.But do the pupils in a school mingle with the teachers?Absolutely not! And thats how it should be here! Glad you all see my point now!
Broksie Woksie?
That's a terrible analogy. No one here is a teacher, we are all students.It's like saying a senior shouldn't help a freshman, or an honors student shouldn't help an average student. In poker, you have to be constantly learning or else you are going to be losing tons of money. The second you think you know everything (aka a teacher) , you go broke.Not really sure why I'm trying to help you though, I'm clearly a much better player with many more posts.