LOL dumbassbag.... this is a seperate forum... improving game forum is called strategy.... you've been told that already though.... we are going back and forthSolution: Ban everybody?
that is the metagame he is a 2+2er trying to infiltrate the forum and blow it up thats my new hunch
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're metagaming us right now, aren't you?
Troy,even you who has just incinerated 390$ for no reason, and will undoubtedly never stake another donk again after this disaster has to agree with me. All I am suggesting is a separate forum section where the donks can assemble and beg for stakes. As a result, the more endowed poker players with a superior poker brain and ability can discuss the important dimensions of the game.What is the problem here?
Troy,even you who has just incinerated 390$ for no reason, and will undoubtedly never stake another donk again after this disaster has to agree with me. All I am suggesting is a separate forum section where the donks can assemble and beg for stakes. As a result, the more endowed poker players with a superior poker brain and ability can discuss the important dimensions of the game.What is the problem here?
His real name isnt even Troy skeetrag

So he came here just to diss stakes, or was he actually looking for one and pissed that he could not get one?Edit: Troy pwns souls and give back to the FCP community. Domination right there

This has to be a joke account, I finally get it. Someone from pokerhaus maybe?
look up a few posts already called it lol diff forum.neways im going to poop then sleep so continue ill pick up in the am.
Untrue, I think stakes can be useful to the donks,but why not have a separate section for them? Why should i have to trawl through all these dreary threads about some donks who are too broke to buy into a micro stakes tourney? Some of us are trying to better our game by talking about multi-thought-process decision making and meta game analysis amongst countless other aspects to the game. If you want to scrounge around for stakes than fine! but do it somewhere that doesn't affect the more important poker players. Thank you!
I am going to try serious answer one more time. Please see the post on this section called "New challenge (Old challenge)" . There is some very good discussion of hand histories and you may find it very productive to read the 1 billion pages of that thread. Now, with you having some homework to do, I don't expect to have to deal with you in this thread for oh, about a year!

Bump for follow up stakes, whats a good one, I am not quite Rays level of baller but I figure 5 $10 donkament stakes seems fair...something later this evening 50/50 no stake back blah blah blahAny ideas for tourneys? I play like 4 a year

WOW, I miss a few days and get totally behind.First, I love the cliff notes posts. So glad I didn't have to read this entire thing.Second, Donk Pile - you are a well endowed poker player? LMOA!!!!Third, Congratulations Ray on the win!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFourth, very generous of you on the stakes.Fifth, HIHIHIHI

Untrue, I think stakes can be useful to the donks,but why not have a separate section for them? Why should i have to trawl through all these dreary threads about some donks who are too broke to buy into a micro stakes tourney? Some of us are trying to better our game by talking about multi-thought-process decision making and meta game analysis amongst countless other aspects to the game. If you want to scrounge around for stakes than fine! but do it somewhere that doesn't affect the more important poker players. Thank you!
You guys were right, this pansy is a total douchebag.
Seems silly to play A and not play B given the extra rake, early doubles are good or the midnight madness
Alright 5 stakes to the Midnight Madness tonight if you can't play in it please don't sign up.Post a story about your first poker epiphany.
Alright 5 stakes to the Midnight Madness tonight if you can't play in it please don't sign up.Post a story about your first poker epiphany.
i am in no way an official voice of FCP. HOWEVER, the people staking will clearly state that that is there intent. if the ongoing "stakeaments??" posts by various people in barrage threads do not stop, 1 of 2 things will happen:1. people will get annoyed enough to not offer stakes again.2. FCP will start enforcing their rules & ban those asking for stakes.there are occasional stake threads. if you get in on one, best of luck to you! but please do not spam requests. this is not a personalized note, it is just a generic heads up i have put together to try & curb this bad direction staking has taken.please do not reply. this is a recording.EDIT: i didn't think this through. carry on.
Isn't this kind of an ongoing thing?I'm stealing this and calling it mine. SUCK IT TANNER! You Skeetrag!
LOL.... Lil Jon turned me on to the word skeet and I try to use it as much as possible when insulting people.No Neck I don't need a stake... but I will barrage Midnight Madness with you guys... we should do a last longer also for people who aren't in on stake.
Those apples are scrumptious thanks.Anyway no, I am building my roll and 390$ would be a blow to it tbh.It is steadily increasing(started with 30$ and am PWNING donks daily) and I am sure I'll soon be playing at the same level as you.whilst I appreciate the huge donations the donks make they do occasionally suck out badly, so far from staking them I prefer to demolish their stacks at any available opportunity.I hope I haven't joined a total donk community.
Did you get kicked by a donkey when you were 5, creating a lifelong hatred for donkeys?

donkeys are evil, one bit me once at a wildlife park, punched that ****** square on the nose and broke my hand

I don't have money on FTP anymore, but I have yet to see if I feel like staying up tonight to play. I'll see later.

WOW, I miss a few days and get totally behind.First, I love the cliff notes posts. So glad I didn't have to read this entire thing.Second, Donk Pile - you are a well endowed poker player? LMOA!!!!Third, Congratulations Ray on the win!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFourth, very generous of you on the stakes.Fifth, HIHIHIHI
u my friend are very welcome. i just read my cliff notes and realized they were hilarious. didnt think they were that good last night but i guess i surprise myself
u my friend are very welcome. i just read my cliff notes and realized they were hilarious. didnt think they were that good last night but i guess i surprise myself
Lol you need a degree in paleography to understand some of the illegible crap you post, did you not make it past the 5th grade? illiterate donk lol
Lol you need a degree in paleography to understand some of the illegible crap you post, did you not make it past the 5th grade? illiterate donk lol
go diaf, thanks