I've procured enough money from donks that I can torch $390 and not even bat an eye. How do you like them apples?People don't like you, do they?
Those apples are scrumptious thanks.Anyway no, I am building my roll and 390$ would be a blow to it tbh.It is steadily increasing(started with 30$ and am PWNING donks daily) and I am sure I'll soon be playing at the same level as you.whilst I appreciate the huge donations the donks make they do occasionally suck out badly, so far from staking them I prefer to demolish their stacks at any available opportunity.I hope I haven't joined a total donk community.
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those apples are scrumptious thanks.Anyway no, I am building my roll and 390$ would be a blow to it tbh.It is steadily increasing(started with 30$ and am PWNING donks daily) and I am sure I'll soon be playing at the same level as you.whilst I appreciate the huge donations the donks make they do occasionally suck out badly, so far from staking them I prefer to demolish their stacks at any available opportunity.I hope I haven't joined a total donk community.
And I'm sure you've always been the great player you are today.See this is the point you're making it for me! Everybody has to start somewhere, you're winning now, but you haven't always been a winning player, you had to learn somewhere and spend some money doing it. I watched some of these "donks" I staked yesterday, and they played good! Sometimes people just need a bit of help working their way up.
And I'm sure you've always been the great player you are today.See this is the point you're making it for me! Everybody has to start somewhere, you're winning now, but you haven't always been a winning player, you had to learn somewhere and spend some money doing it. I watched some of these "donks" I staked yesterday, and they played good! Sometimes people just need a bit of help working their way up.
QFMFT!! :club::ts:D Never realized that Ray actually has a serious side.Someone get me a tissue!! :D:4h:5c:D:3h:D:qh :qh :D
QFMFT!! :club::ts:D Never realized that Ray actually has a serious side.Someone get me a tissue!! :D:4h:5c:D:3h:D:qh :qh :D
Lol @ you. Cry me a river drunko.Just got this pm, (won't say who) but it's pretty sweet."Hi, your steak you sent me activated my bonus, i turned $1 into 60.00 ty man"
Meh, joke account or not, I'll give you an honest answer. When I first started posting at FCP 2 or 3 years ago, I was playing poker for fun. I'd deposit $50 every now and again, and play $25NL, or $5 sitngos. Sure I didn't know anybody at the time, but in the past few years my game developed to the point where I could start making a living at this game, and I met a bunch of people from FCP who I consider good friends now. If it weren't for FCP, then I would still be working in a shitty factory, working shitty hours, with shitty stupid people, and not enjoying the life I have now. I didn't give these stakes expecting to make money, I didn't expect someone to make the final table in a 1500 player field, but 2 players almost did who might not have normally had the chance to, and it could have been any of the others. 3 people cashed, and I'm happy for them, hopefully that's a nice little boost to someone's roll, which could give them more experience, and maybe someday down the road they'll look back on what FCP's done for them and be able to do it for someone else. No Neck cashed for $200, and that's not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but you never know. I turned a $199 deposit on the old FCP poker room into a poker career, maybe he can too.
I'm just soooo proud of the man you've become!!!
Shut up mom you're embarassing me!
Aw jeez, I'll be quiet now. Go play with your friends.
miss u
Do I know you? And...are you REALLY just like Negs?edit: Wait, are you that little boy who used to live next door to us when Troy was a toddler? How'd that bed wetting problem work out for ya?

I get the point that it's good to help out beginners :However, there are literally hundreds of stake threads which kind of illustrates that there are far to many novices knocking about here.I came here to help my game progress, not have to trawl through these tedious threads.Maybe I should seek a forum that is more on my level.

Aw jeez, I'll be quiet now. Go play with your friends.Do I know you? And...are you REALLY just like Negs?edit: Wait, are you that little boy who used to live next door to us when Troy was a toddler? How'd that bed wetting problem work out for ya?
LOL you make me laugh, you liked that wet feeling. . . . .
I get the point that it's good to help out beginners :However, there are literally hundreds of stake threads which kind of illustrates that there are far to many novices knocking about here.I came here to help my game progress, not have to trawl through these tedious threads.Maybe I should seek a forum that is more on my level.
BuBye!
LOL you make me laugh, you liked that wet feeling. . . . .
It's cute when 3 year olds pee themselves, of course I laughed. Wait, you DO NOT still do that do you? Oh I'm so sorry for you. They probably have a pill or therapy that can help you with that...er.. problem. I can tell you are trying to compensate for this issue with your avatar. Good luck deary. (You may not want to discuss it on a forum though)
You know why I like you? Because it makes me realize how unique every individual person is, and that's why the world is never boring. For every ignorant retard there is like you, there's a brilliant very informed person. Ahh the balance of life!
Lol I was just saying it was crazy to stake a load of donks in a tourney thats all really. It was generous I will say that, however, any player that has the ability to realistically final table will simply enter the tourney himself and hence not have to part with half the winnings. Sorry if people find reality tough to deal with.
k im really debating writing a novel here let me get back to u on that cuz i dunno if i wanna waste my time. People like u piss me off because there is no reason for someone insignificant idiot like you come on and talk down and disrespect the way this forum works. I have been on both sides of stakes. I have made alot of money thanks to them and am now very well off and owe a large part to starting off stakes. I have also given out numerous stakes to give back to people and give them the same chances that i had. They are a nice way to bring the forum together and have fun for not alot of money. The people offering the stakes r doing so with money that is not as important to them but could mean alot to otehrs and give them a start.So i have one thing to say for u for now and thats blow it out ur ass./end rant
Great! so you helped a donk out which is very considerate of you, but can you not take a second and look at it from my perspective? I come on this forum to garner information from decent players to improve my game and I have to trawl through countless stake threads.It is sickening I must say! I am sure there are some proficient players here, but I have yet to see a post which includes useful poker content.The stake threads seem to take over which for novice players is great ,but for the likes of me who are seriously trying to build a decent bank roll it sucks quite frankly!
Great! so you helped a donk out which is very considerate of you, but can you not take a second and look at it from my perspective? I come on this forum to garner information from decent players to improve my game and I have to trawl through countless stake threads.It is sickening I must say! I am sure there are some proficient players here, but I have yet to see a post which includes useful poker content.The stake threads seem to take over which for novice players is great ,but for the likes of me who are seriously trying to build a decent bank roll it sucks quite frankly!
You are in GENERAL Poker ForumsAnd what he said:
Try the strat forums newb.
You are in GENERAL Poker ForumsAnd what he said:
I just did donktards and one of the first threads I notice is "the strategy forum is dying" LO0L PWNED! vindicated yet again! This proves that I am correct. The stakes are suffocating this forum!