I think you can raise/fold this one. You're just a bit too deep for a shove, and since you'd be raising from EP, anyone coming over the top has to have you crushed.Well played though from what I saw, sorry you didn't make it!
yeah I just figured I had an M of 7 or something like that and the SOOOOTED was the best hand I had seen in the last three orbits, I really should have taken more time. Sorry broseph
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to go down as a tragic waste of cash: 390$ kabalmo! I suggest that in future you are more selective with your minions. Oh well :club:
^^^ Never going to be an FCP stakee ^^^
who asked your opinion.
If I have something to say I'll say it regardless so get used to it. I don't want to be staked so that threat matters little to me(unless its the Sunday million) If I grind out a decent result in a 20$ tourney I bloody well want to pocket the full amount, not half! Glad you understand.
This has to go down as a tragic waste of cash: 390$ kabalmo! I suggest that in future you are more selective with your minions. Oh well :club:
lolSo sad.
lol Die in a Fire.No acronymn for you.and it's "Kablamo"noob.

it my case it was tragic, i entered the wrong ****ing tourney, how shit was i ? one thing i had to do was enter the right tourney and i couldnt do that, i feel so shamed

If I have something to say I'll say it regardless so get used to it. I don't want to be staked so that threat matters little to me(unless its the Sunday million) If I grind out a decent result in a 20$ tourney I bloody well want to pocket the full amount, not half! Glad you understand.
im not gonne lie, you scared me with this quote, why even bothering saying anything if this thread means nothing to you, so go die.

Lol I was just saying it was crazy to stake a load of donks in a tourney thats all really. It was generous I will say that, however, any player that has the ability to realistically final table will simply enter the tourney himself and hence not have to part with half the winnings. Sorry if people find reality tough to deal with.

Lol I was just saying it was crazy to stake a load of donks in a tourney thats all really. It was generous I will say that, however, any player that has the ability to realistically final table will simply enter the tourney himself and hence not have to part with half the winnings. Sorry if people find reality tough to deal with.
joke acount
Ever heard of community spirit? I would welcome you..but well, I dont want to.
Maybe you could demonstrate this "community spirit" by actually not being so unfriendly. Anyway, by all means if you have 390$ to set fire to then go ahead.
joke acount
...or a secondary account from a regular FCPer who is not man enough to stand up and give their opinion on stakes without hiding behind a facade. I do remember that there were a couple of "Stake-thread" haters. I was one of them at first (until I saw how much it garnered community spirit).
Meh, joke account or not, I'll give you an honest answer. When I first started posting at FCP 2 or 3 years ago, I was playing poker for fun. I'd deposit $50 every now and again, and play $25NL, or $5 sitngos. Sure I didn't know anybody at the time, but in the past few years my game developed to the point where I could start making a living at this game, and I met a bunch of people from FCP who I consider good friends now. If it weren't for FCP, then I would still be working in a shitty factory, working shitty hours, with shitty stupid people, and not enjoying the life I have now. I didn't give these stakes expecting to make money, I didn't expect someone to make the final table in a 1500 player field, but 2 players almost did who might not have normally had the chance to, and it could have been any of the others. 3 people cashed, and I'm happy for them, hopefully that's a nice little boost to someone's roll, which could give them more experience, and maybe someday down the road they'll look back on what FCP's done for them and be able to do it for someone else. No Neck cashed for $200, and that's not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but you never know. I turned a $199 deposit on the old FCP poker room into a poker career, maybe he can too.
Meh, joke account or not, I'll give you an honest answer. When I first started posting at FCP 2 or 3 years ago, I was playing poker for fun. I'd deposit $50 every now and again, and play $25NL, or $5 sitngos. Sure I didn't know anybody at the time, but in the past few years my game developed to the point where I could start making a living at this game, and I met a bunch of people from FCP who I consider good friends now. If it weren't for FCP, then I would still be working in a shitty factory, working shitty hours, with shitty stupid people, and not enjoying the life I have now. I didn't give these stakes expecting to make money, I didn't expect someone to make the final table in a 1500 player field, but 2 players almost did who might not have normally had the chance to, and it could have been any of the others. 3 people cashed, and I'm happy for them, hopefully that's a nice little boost to someone's roll, which could give them more experience, and maybe someday down the road they'll look back on what FCP's done for them and be able to do it for someone else. No Neck cashed for $200, and that's not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things, but you never know. I turned a $199 deposit on the old FCP poker room into a poker career, maybe he can too.
Nice hand.
This brought a tear to my eye.
Well said, I now see that it was more of a charitable donation as opposed to a serious attempt to profit.Fair enough I suppose, generosity is great but you would have received the same positive response if you had offered 10$ stakes.But like I said, if you don't mind torching 390$ then that is a great situation to be in.I try to procure money from donks not donate it TBH but everyone is different.
Well said, I now see that it was more of a charitable donation as opposed to a serious attempt to profit.Fair enough I suppose, generosity is great but you would have received the same positive response if you had offered 10$ stakes.But like I said, if you don't mind torching 390$ then that is a great situation to be in.I try to procure money from donks not donate it TBH but everyone is different.
Here's a friendly hint.You may want to read a forum more and understand it's culture before making posts and offering opinions on things that you don't understand such as the community spirit of FCP and the many acts of charitable staking that go on.
I've procured enough money from donks that I can torch $390 and not even bat an eye. How do you like them apples?People don't like you, do they?