• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 stakes to the 24+2 on FTP at 8:00 EST. Please only ask for one if you can play in that tourney tonight. 50/50 on final table cashes only, anything less and you can keep it all.
in I have a pretty good record on FTP too!theypeedonmyrug (somerville)GJ with the final table mojo
in I have a pretty good record on FTP too!theypeedonmyrug (somerville)GJ with the final table mojo
It says city (I) ??
**** I get off work at 6 pst. Vetty generous though.
You are an exception to the rule you get one for a different time.
Is this a serious post because that is a boat load of money?If it is:savagerebel(Stillwater)Finally got internet at home. No more playing on stupid public computers. :club:
Sent
dont think i am good enough for that, gl horses
You can do it!
15 stakes to the 24+2 on FTP at 8:00 EST. Please only ask for one if you can play in that tourney tonight. 50/50 on final table cashes only, anything less and you can keep it all.
Oooooo, look who's the big man on campus now. He takes 2nd in one big tourney and now he's flaunting it out in the open. :club::ts Good luck to all your horsies.
Oooooo, look who's the big man on campus now. He takes 2nd in one big tourney and now he's flaunting it out in the open. :club::ts Good luck to all your horsies.
lol.
I can do it... and would love to.Tuckermitchell on FTP and my city is Idaho Falls...
Ummm. Yeah, TrueAce13 GL to all horsies
lol ill take one since i have 4 and change on ftp psufans2 city is e thanks and congrats on last night
SentNo Neck, would I be your city on FTP?
Don't you have some drinking to do?
very nice of you and good cash last night ill take one medium wellpoker075 (new castle)
I only do medium rare, sorry. J/k sent