Obviously doesn't have to, if he chooses to, bad on him. You can't make any player play their money in and position they dont want to... You can't blame a guy for seeing a profitable situation and taking advantage... if you can get an edge you have to take it....
this is the same point looshle was making, which is where I meant to direct my response. in this situation you can blame the guy, because it's a short sighted thing to do. why would anyone want to play with you if you're only going to play when you have the best of it? this isn't just my opinion; this is (more or less) what Doyle says in Super/System (I'll double check this when I can dig out my copy). I believe he relayed a story about giving up his edge and playing draw lowball with a good hold'em customer.it's not like I'm ever going to play a cash game with Singer at his level, but if I was one of those guys on ftp that do play up there, I'd be protesting. the most obvious thing would be to sit out whenever he sits in. I'd be talking as many people into joining me as I could.
fail.and FTP will block u from playing mixed games if you sit out all your weak games consistently....its like saying u want to only play your most profitable positions in a NL game and sit out the rest.
It would be like that if in a holdem game you could sit out the blinds and not have to post to get back in once you were on the button.This is a pretty bad angleshoot by Singer, and despite his 4th grade grammar Mike is right on the money with this one.
Last I checked Full Tilt has Stud tabs..he should go there and stay there.
Yeh but then he can't get action of all the HE fish that think they can play HORSE

Singer has denied it the whole way through, not his fault Matusow is ranting about it and targeted him if he doesn't do it. Already Singers name is ruined for it and there has been no evidence and everyones just assuming he does it.

Singer has denied it the whole way through, not his fault Matusow is ranting about it and targeted him if he doesn't do it. Already Singers name is ruined for it and there has been no evidence and everyones just assuming he does it.
Pretty sure his name is already not liked... See Naked_Cowboy's trip report.
500/1000
The 2K/4K has been the game played recently. I can't blame anyone for trying to get any advantage possible at stakes this high. If it within the rules for a player to sit in or out they should be able to do it. But I think with this getting some attention the rule will change soon. The problem is that there are never players at the high stakes stud, stud h/l, or razz games on FTP so HORSE is the only option.And this does not happen all the time, Ive been watching that table a little bit recently while I play my $5 sng's (lol) and Singer has been playing all the games.
If people don't like what he is doing, all they have to do is get up and leave the table. Or better yet, sit out when he sits in.
yeah
give action to get action. if you're not willing to play with the other guy during his favorite game, why should he play with you during yours?
yeah
matusowchalk.jpg
LOL

I was chatting with Scott Matusow last night on his show, he said that the problem was that there were three people in line to get in the game and Singer was taking up a seat and not playing. Not a good thing for a red name site rep.

This isn't a matter of going to the bathroom. I distinctly remember, at least 6 months, probably closer to a year ago railing a big HORSE game. This was definitely before he won the 25K headsup and well before his WSOP scores. Singer sat down and asked the two playing if they minded if he just played the non-flop games. Neither answered so he sat and did exactly that.
true story.
I was chatting with Scott Matusow last night on his show, he said that the problem was that there were three people in line to get in the game and Singer was taking up a seat and not playing. Not a good thing for a red name site rep.
Did u tell him about the pic of mikey doing chatbox 101? That is one of the funniest photoshops I have seen. Such a fkn nit.