I was listening to Big Poker Sunday and apparently Mike M called out David Singer for sitting out games... seems pretty weak to me...Mike Matusow: u make the site look badMike Matusow: ushouldnot be allowed to be in redDavid Singer: u must be crazy mike, i don't even know whatu r talking aboutMike Matusow: u dont u sit out everyholdem and most o 8sDavid Singer: what exactly do u think i did that was so bad?Mike Matusow: ijsuttold uMike Matusow: for a guy that wins everyholdem tourn id beembarrassed toshowmy faceDavid Singer: i didn't understand it because of the typing errorDavid Singer: u r saying i didn't play stud/8 and holdem?Mike Matusow: u neve rplay holdem an dplay o 8 one out of5rounds everyday like stone nitMike Matusow: and u make the site look badMike Matusow: and u should be embarrassedNO IT ALL: tell em david but u make all the moneyMike Matusow: yea ibet he deos and i bet he wont be in redafter i get done tellign howard what he does everydayMike Matusow: others are sick of itDavid Singer: i am not trying to be funny, but because u rtyping badly, i don't understand u. I get u r saying i sit out the hold'em, but r u saying i sit out the stud/8?Mike Matusow: never mind u willknow soonDavid Singer: u must be on drugsLoLiNa: can i get in on all this crying?

Hoss_TBF: seriously david, it's pretty lameHoss_TBF: sitting out all the flop gamesHoss_TBF: this is a mix game, if you angle it andyou're in red, we have no hopeDavid Singer: usually when i play, i play for hoursand play every game. Sometimes, i have otherthings going on, and i just sit in for a little while thenleave and sometimes come backDavid Singer: what is the big dealDavid Singer: there is no angleMike Matusow: u grossmanMike Matusow: u make the site look badHoss_TBF: in recent memory you've played a lot ofstud and that's about it . . .Mike Matusow: periodMike Matusow: nothing personalDavid Singer: what r u talking about mike? u r crazyMike Matusow: ask the whhole tabl eone at a timeLoLiNa: hes sittin out the holdem in 2-4 rite nowDavid Singer: u r wrong hoss, i usally play the biggergame and play all the games for hoursDavid Singer: tim, i think u r joking, but its not funny.Mike was giving me a hard time, so I sat out of the 2-4during the stud to answer his nonesense. not i haven'tstarted playing againLoLiNa: lolLoLiNa: okMike Matusow: its fking sad periodDavid Singer: mike when it comes to making the sitelook bad, u should worry about yourselfLoLiNa: i do see him play the flop games sometimesMike Matusow: lolMike Matusow: i am the siteDavid Singer: all u do is tell eveyone how bad theyplayMike Matusow: david u takign it personal i told unothing personalDavid Singer: u r a legend in your own mind, that's allMike Matusow: i jsut said its sadMike Matusow: hes a very sick person i feel bad forhimMike Matusow: and i like himDavid Singer: its very sad u think u r the siteMike Matusow: byeLoLiNa: do i have to pay admisssion for this? itsentertainingMike Matusow: i\play allthe games orleaveDavid Singer: lolMike Matusow: ive been told by 2 players in game tosay somethingso ididDavid Singer: u r a joke mikeDavid Singer: i don't care what u have been toldMike Matusow: u taking somthing personalMike Matusow: casue im telling u to stop being a idiotand sitting out flop games everyday and makingsitelook badMike Matusow: allim sayingDavid Singer: u r the only one who acts like an idioton hereMike Matusow: 2 players in this gam eim me and toldme ther sick of it and too say somthing so i didDavid Singer: i don't insult people daily like u doMike Matusow: wowowLoLiNa: it wasnt meLoLiNa: i like david singerDavid Singer: well just give them my number andthey can call me and discuss it thenLoLiNa: david, ignore it

There was a thread about this last week I think but I couldn't find it.If you watch that game ever on FTP, players are sitting in and out the whole time so Matusow should be outing a bunch of people not just Singer.

Yea its pretty bad that Singer who is supposed to represent the site sits and plays RSE in a HORSE game. I wish there was away to police this in online HORSE.
I have played a very small amount of horse but I don't think I have seen this.or just play tournaments.
I wish there was away to police this in online HORSE.
Why don't they just blind people off if they're sitting out, same as you would do in a tourney. If you don't want to pay a blind, or need to sit out for some other reason, leave the table.Seems simple to me.

I mean is this really that bad? If the thinks he has an edge in all the stud games but not the flop games why would he play the flop games? to make everyone happy?i'm assuming that most people against it would say to not sit in the game at all but if i have a decent edge in a game that high i can't see myself taking money out of my pocket by caring what anyone thinks.

If people don't like what he is doing, all they have to do is get up and leave the table. Or better yet, sit out when he sits in.

I mean is this really that bad? If the thinks he has an edge in all the stud games but not the flop games why would he play the flop games? to make everyone happy?i'm assuming that most people against it would say to not sit in the game at all but if i have a decent edge in a game that high i can't see myself taking money out of my pocket by caring what anyone thinks.
It's official. David Singer is our very own, Drcossack (Scranton).

I just think if you are playing horse you are playing horse not playing stud8/Stud. But if people give him action I guess.Seems like an obv angle to me though.

i thought that if you abuse this repeatedly and people complain to support about it they will ban you from mixed tables?i don't know where i remember reading about this. of course he does have a red name....

Except isn't Drcossack awful at all stud games?
there is rules against this its basicly an angle shoot and i know you dont condone that . i mean sit in fold if you dont want to play but pay the fkn ante only nits do this kind of shit , an mike had every right to complain about it especially since david is a site sponserd pro ,

why not force players to leave a table after sitting out any part of a HORSE game? seems simple enough, just no sitting out during cash game HORSE, for obvious reasons. you wish to sit out, you get up from the table. either way, seems matusow could've gone about this in a more private manner, but that wouldn't be mike i guess.

why not force players to leave a table after sitting out any part of a HORSE game? seems simple enough, just no sitting out during cash game HORSE, for obvious reasons. you wish to sit out, you get up from the table. either way, seems matusow could've gone about this in a more private manner, but that wouldn't be mike i guess.
thats a little ridiculous. i have to pay the antes if i get up to pee? this is unfortunately one of those things that requires discretion as to if somebody is abusing it or not. making it so you can't sit out at all is not the answer.
give action to get action. if you're not willing to play with the other guy during his favorite game, why should he play with you during yours?
Obviously doesn't have to, if he chooses to, bad on him. You can't make any player play their money in and position they dont want to... You can't blame a guy for seeing a profitable situation and taking advantage... if you can get an edge you have to take it....
There was a thread about this last week I think but I couldn't find it.If you watch that game ever on FTP, players are sitting in and out the whole time so Matusow should be outing a bunch of people not just Singer.
He has before, Mike's been very vocal about people sitting out in HORSE games, he's gone off on more people than just Singer and I think he's trying to get FTP to create a rule against it.I don't get why Hoss is complaining though, as TheBryce pointed out in his blog, Hoss' edge goes up the fewer players there are at the table so Singer sitting out during hold em is a good thing for him.
fail.and FTP will block u from playing mixed games if you sit out all your weak games consistently....its like saying u want to only play your most profitable positions in a NL game and sit out the rest.

This isn't a matter of going to the bathroom. I distinctly remember, at least 6 months, probably closer to a year ago railing a big HORSE game. This was definitely before he won the 25K headsup and well before his WSOP scores. Singer sat down and asked the two playing if they minded if he just played the non-flop games. Neither answered so he sat and did exactly that. I thought it was strange, but thought maybe they all knew each other well and this wasn't so odd in online games. I don't think they would stand for it live. Mike is over the top as usual, but Singer is a freak show. What a shocker that he chose to go after mike's online grammar like the nit he is. Certainly a freak and a very weird dude. Xanax ftw David.

I think Mike's point is that Singer is a "Red" pro and Red pro's should be a better example and represent FTP in a better light..MM is wacked but he got this one right.
I agree; I would like the masses to believe that "honor" is something that's important, and that value should be exchanged for it. If Full Tilt is using my rake to pay this ass, I don't want him schooling the donkeys about gaining edges.