The Im I Just Got From Ryland

he has sent me a ton of ims in the last day or two, so i blocked him again on aim. like wtf i do not care about the majority of your trials and tribulations

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants him to go away?He makes FCP a more exciting place.
ahh I think he was funny the first week or so, the same stuff gets boring after awhile though.
If you want him to go away stop giving him attention by starting threads about him, its as easy as that. Because of this thread he will probably come back here with another joke account today.
I am assuming she did it for some of the same reasons people alert others to Scammers. There were some Ryland apologists around here who thought he was harmless and sort of funny. He is sending a woman threatening Personal Messages. Outing him as a misogynistic scumbag could make people realize that there is nothing funny about this kid. Sadly there will remain some who wil remain amused by this sort of thing and continue to think he has a place in this Forum.
he has sent me a ton of ims in the last day or two, so i blocked him again on aim. like wtf i do not care about the majority of your trials and tribulations
mama.gif
Why don't I ever get these kind of messages? Does no one like me or hate me? Everyone is just indifferent about me.
I hate your avatar! (there ya go, now you don't have to feel left out):club:
What is up with the berengsteen (sp) bear pic.... let me in on the inside joke so I can better understand your evil ways.
I never get tired of your avatar and sig. Keep up the good work.
I never get tired of your avatar and sig. Keep up the good work.
ty... everytime I think of you I remind myself what I need to get at the grocery store... you're welcome
What is up with the berengsteen (sp) bear pic.... let me in on the inside joke so I can better understand your evil ways.
RAB owes BKiCe money, BKiCe is the Mama Bear.
wow . .. . Ryland if you are reading this ... YOU ARE AN ASS. You will pay, listen to what i say. Lay by the bay and eat some hay, i just may!
Jockin Mike D to my dismay.

erikryland08: cant talk multi tabling ttyl Jeepster: You aren't doing anything other than being a douchebagI IMed him just to razz him, and this is his response. I'm going to spend the next half hour sending pointless messages to his mobile device. You all should too. Hopefully, for the sake of whomever pays his cell phone bill, he's got unlimited text messaging.

Just to stay on topic.. is there any pics of rivergirl?a/s/l?? i'm single again, and posting again. someone have sex with me
I don't remember what the ruckus was, but why were people here pissed off at you? Care to explain?Just curious.
I don't remember what the ruckus was, but why were people here pissed off at you? Care to explain?Just curious.
? no, i moved home from Las vegas and then got a girlfriend and havent touched a deck of cards in 5 months..thats about it..but i'm moving back to vegas soon.. so i'll start posting again
? no, i moved home from Las vegas and then got a girlfriend and havent touched a deck of cards in 5 months..thats about it..but i'm moving back to vegas soon.. so i'll start posting again
If you are still there in Dec, let me know. I will be there Dec 4-9.
This is what she's trying to pasteErikRyland08 (12:18:41 PM): ur one peice of shit I would have a tough time not knocking ur teeth out even tho ur a chick supposedlyErikRyland08 (12:18:51 PM): better hope I never meet you in a fcp meet upI think
postulate: disreputable poster picks on girl on forum where boys outnumber girls 200:1 ^^^^^^^^< possible results > VVVVVVVVV

you guys take him way too serious, obvious Joker line comes to mind here.

12:01:46 PM vbnautilus: why are you sending nasty messages to rivergirl? 8:47:44 PM Erik Ryland: dunno why8:48:03 PM Erik Ryland: really was angry at her at the time even tho I have no idea who it is8:48:12 PM Erik Ryland: its prolly a dude with a baby angel avatar9:27:24 PM Erik Ryland: i dont regret it tho really9:27:37 PM Erik Ryland: just another fukcking moron over the internet11:31:50 PM Erik Ryland: hi11:31:58 PM vbnautilus: hi11:32:28 PM vbnautilus: you gotta be careful man11:33:21 PM vbnautilus: threating people, even over the internet in jest (i know you are really a peaceful guy) is -EV... dont get yourself in trouble11:34:00 PM Erik Ryland: dude don't talk to me11:34:04 PM Erik Ryland: ever again11:34:07 PM vbnautilus: lol right11:34:09 PM Erik Ryland: don't ever aim me11:34:11 PM Erik Ryland: seriously11:34:17 PM vbnautilus: why not11:34:18 PM Erik Ryland: bye idiotChanged status to Offline (11:34:21 PM)

So we are inviting Ryland, FWP, Hollywood, gman and Zsta to a pokah game right? And then setting the building on fire. right? RIGHT? Sweet.