so lately my friends and I have gotten away from strictly hold em and have added some new games to the bunch, mostly 7 card stud and omaha high. While I'm doing ok, I can't stand sitting at a poker table knowing I might be doing something completely wrong. I've been looking for a good 7 card stud book as well as Omaha. I've read the super system version of both and as with most of their stuff I have the same major complaint, they write it assuming you are playing good players thats often 2 or 3 players per pot. Also I think some of the sections are kind of vague for beginners.Could anyone suggest a book that is well written for a fairly good poker player who just doesn't know a lot about those particular games, yet they are playing against generally loose players in multi-way pots that also don't have a clue about the game.

I'm not sure how many responses you're going to get because, if there is a good book for small stakes stud or small stakes omaha, it's not very well known. But, at least my response will bump your question to the top. :club:

Ray Zee's "High-Low-Split Poker For Advanced Players" adequately covers Seven Stud and Omaha Eight or Better. Granted, it's not written specifically for small stakes, but it will give you a solid foundation on both games.