*offical Dallas Cowboys Thread *

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romo is the worst. Terrible QB.

Conversation that happened at thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.   Me: "This is probably the greatest day of my life. Cowboys beat the Seahwaks, Leafs are winning, and now I'm feasting on delicious Turk

I sill have a sick feeling that the Cowboys are going to finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs because that would be the most Cowboys possible outcome.     If we lose to Indy, we need one of the follow

I think firing a coach in the middle of the season is kinda dumb, but w/e, if it makes the fans ( and jerry) feel better, god bless. I hope Garrett enjoys his time at the top, because it's going to be short like leprechauns

I think firing a coach in the middle of the season is kinda dumb, but w/e, if it makes the fans ( and jerry) feel better, god bless. I hope Garrett enjoys his time at the top, because it's going to be short like leprechauns
I think firing a coach in the middle of the season is dumb if you do it with the expectation that it will turn things around for you. If you do it for the reason of: please stop infecting my team with your idiocy, then I think it's ok.
The Chargers need to fire Norv Turner right now also. I don't care if they won. Turner and Phillips and the like, are cancers.I'm great with this move obviously. I think Garrett will get at least a 2 year deal at the end of the season. The is no way Jones gives him an unfairly short leash. I'm also guessing Garrett is pissing his pants right about now.

I don't think you can hire garrett unless they cowboys win out and make the playoffs. You need a total regime change. Infact, I know just the guy to hire. He's a fresh face in college football, knowing for thinking outside the box...lesgrass.gif

I don't think you can hire garrett unless they cowboys win out and make the playoffs. You need a total regime change. Infact, I know just the guy to hire. He's a fresh face in college football, knowing for thinking outside the box...lesgrass.gif
I'd suggest saban%20dollars.jpgEveryone loves him
wtf? was that a booger?
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Conversation that happened at thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.

Me: "This is probably the greatest day of my life. Cowboys beat the Seahwaks, Leafs are winning, and now I'm feasting on delicious Turkey and Ham"

Wife: "wouldn't your new Son's Birth be the best day of your life?"

Me: "Umm, Cowboys lost that day babe."

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sill have a sick feeling that the Cowboys are going to finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs because that would be the most Cowboys possible outcome.

If we lose to Indy, we need one of the following to also happen in order to make the playoffs:

Philly Loses to either the Giants or the Skins (Possible, both road games, divisional foes, Plus Mark Sanchez is their QB, anything is possible)

Detroit loses to both Chicago and GB (Possible, both road games again. The packers game is almost a guaranteed loss, and they "could" lose to the Bears, even though they are awful)

Seattle loses to both Arizone on the road and St. Louis at home (Highly unlikely but possible, both teams are playing pretty well right now)

Green Bay loses to either Tampa or Detroit (Highly unlikely)

The most Cowboys possible outcome is we beat Indy, none of the other stuff above happens, and we lose to Washington in a must win week 17 game and miss the playoffs with an 11-5 record, with 2 of those 5 losses coming against the 4-12 Redskins.

• Like 1

Now that the Dolphins season is practically over, I find myself rooting for the Cowboys until next season. I like Romo and think he's a good QB. He's made mistakes in crucial games, and that's why I like rooting for the underdog.

Of course I always bet on the losers, so yeah, they're pretty much done.

• 8 months later...

Tony Romo is such a fantastic QB. I would take him over anyone but Rogers or Brady in history.

• Like 1

I hope you know that I was being sarcastic when I said that. Look at the date and then look up the game. I haven't done this myself, but because I'm so confident in my long-time love for the Cowboys, I know that he probably had another amazing game around that date.

You know Tony Romo had a divorce, right?

Don't you lie to me.

I looked it up. You did lie to me. Jesus will curse you for the stress you caused me for a few minutes.