She's Got The Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack

UTG is 17/6/.7 over 315 hands. BB is 13/11/4 over 3500 hands and is a consistent winner (4bbs/100 hands) - I just called preflop mainly due to UTG being a tight player. Do we just call here on the flop or do we raise?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG+1 ($362.50)Hero ($200)MP2 ($37.30)MP3 ($185.95)CO ($63.85)Button ($229.85)SB ($26)BB ($200.15)UTG ($91)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with jh.gif, js.gif. UTG raises to $8, 1 fold, Hero calls $8, 5 folds, BB calls $6.Flop: ($25) qc.gif, kh.gif, th.gif(3 players)BB checks, UTG bets $18, Hero ?

I think I just call here and hope to bring the BB along. I don't think raising here has much value since I don't think you are getting UTG to fold anything since the flop hit his range pretty hard. I would expect UTG to shove in this spot with a lot of hands if you raise him on the flop. Especially when you consider his af is really low and he's betting into 2 players.

This might sound nitty but I just fold. We have only 3 outs to the nuts on a crappy, obvious draw and we aren't even closing the action. UTG seems like a nit and is representing a very, tight, strong range here. BB probably has a pocket pair a large percentage of the time, but this is still a fold. FWIW, 1 card OESD's suck.

If we call, what are good turn cards for us?
This one ---> :ahI think I agree with snamuh though (who seems to think is everything is a fold anyways). Even spiking a J on the turn isn't great because Ax is obviously in his range.

I agree with Snamuh, it's going to be really obvious when you hit so you have bad implied odds, and your draw just isn't very strong in that spot.Raising is clearly the worst option I think.