Patrik, Lolina, and Steve Sung are playing and just each capping pot at 20k apiece pf and checking down... I have never seen this before. Does anyone know what is going on and why? P.s. PA just happens to have a 500k stack...this is f'n wierd.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick PLO question to add in.... Will you generally be playing more hands in PLO, or PLO8? My guess would be PLO.... explination would be great...

When did this start and who started it? I really appreciate rollin squaring the flipping thing away for me...er??? But, for that kind of money, if the guys actually believe they have an edge over someone else, why would they do that?

glad i can accommodate.and since dabetka made another retarded thread, i say we fill it with funny picsi'll start in a minute
Original
When did this start and who started it? I really appreciate rollin squaring the flipping thing away for me...er??? But, for that kind of money, if the guys actually believe they have an edge over someone else, why would they do that?
Its just straight up Gambling. Just to have fun.
In flipping the skill always comes out on top in the long run.
rainbows.jpg
If you are one of the 2 gents in this avatar, I congragulate you for having one heterosexual pic on your computer....good day
In flipping the skill always comes out on top in the long run.
Actually this game probally favors Antonious long term. As a member of Team Full Tilt he may be entitled to profit sharing. Just think of every pot getting raked at a dollar he may get like a penny of that back in profit sharing. The dude is smart if thats like 100 hands an hour thats like a whole dollar.
If you are one of the 2 gents in this avatar, I congragulate you for having one heterosexual pic on your computer....good day
LMFAO