I won't make this a huge long, drawn out thread, but I wanted to post something and say a genuine thank you to the FCP community, those I've met and those I've only spoken to online. Since becoming a member at FCP a long time ago (charter members, hell yeah!), being on this board has been an entirely positive experience.When I became involved with TexasHoldem.com and started covering WPT events, FCP supported the site and sent it traffic. Slowly but surely, that traffic grew outside of FCP as word of mouth spread that there was an alternative besides Cardplayer. As we moved away from tournament reporting, we continued to have a steady influx of traffic --- even in the post UIGEA era. Now, in two and a half short years, we've added an online poker room, some incredible staff, and we're continuing to grow. I attribute this in no small part to the members of this community.I'm proud to say I've shared some of my life's best experiences with FCPers, and there are many people on this board that I'd call genuine friends. Both my personal life and professional life would be wildly different had I not stumbled upon FCP some years ago.There are way too many people that I want to give a shout out to. So, thank you to those guys who have worked/are working/will be working with me in the poker world, thank you to those guys who have had blacked out hilarious times with me in Las Vegas and around the country, and thank you to those guys who have talked poker with me oh so many times. Everyone I've met from this forum has been incredibly nice, genuine, and laughs at my awful jokes. What more could I ask for?Drinks are on me next time there's a Vegas meetup. WSOP final table in November, anyone?Seth

i worked for you!!!! <3continue the good work seth young aka cardcore aka warped mind on aimlmao, i still lol at that

ty for vip @ pure andthen deserting me when I got kicked out for no reason and then texting me at 4 pm thenext day tellingme you were just leaving the rhino... cool friend... sigh.

ty for vip @ pure andthen deserting me when I got kicked out for no reason and then texting me at 4 pm thenext day tellingme you were just leaving the rhino... cool friend... sigh.
No reason, lol. Like when you got kicked out of a bar for have a screaming match with your g/f no reason? I'm sure it's just variance, you run really bad at bars.
No reason, lol. Like when you got kicked out of a bar for have a screaming match with your g/f no reason? I'm sure it's just variance, you run really bad at bars.
DO YOU KNOW ME OR SOMETHING?
hahha i had NOOOOOO idea what happened to you and then i had no idea what happened to me