Low Tiebreaker Rules - Please Help

Can someone please explain for the life of me how to figure out wich low is the lowest when both hands are the same low.IE: Both players have a 7 LowHand(1) A,6 Hand(2) 2,5 BOARD 3,4,7,J,KSo where we get mixed up is Player 1 thinks he has the lowest hand because his Ace is better then the 2. But player 2 says he has the lowest hand because he has a 5 and its lower then the 6. Basiclly what I need to know is what direction do you go when your trying to figure out the low tiebreaker. From High to low or Low to High.Does anyone have any little tricks they use to figure out the lows?On a side note we decided to rule that Player(2) has the lowest hand.Thanks Jay

Can someone please explain for the life of me how to figure out wich low is the lowest when both hands are the same low.IE: Both players have a 7 LowHand(1) A,6 Hand(2) 2,5 BOARD 3,4,7,J,KSo where we get mixed up is Player 1 thinks he has the lowest hand because his Ace is better then the 2. But player 2 says he has the lowest hand because he has a 5 and its lower then the 6. Basiclly what I need to know is what direction do you go when your trying to figure out the low tiebreaker. From High to low or Low to High.Does anyone have any little tricks they use to figure out the lows?On a side note we decided to rule that Player(2) has the lowest hand.
From the hand above, 75432 beats 7643A just like 86543 beats 8732A. The trick in figuring out the low hand is counting down from the highest card and, if they are the same, the next card determines the best low hand. I'm sure that there's information all over the internet about the rules of Omaha Hi-Lo, Stud Hi-Lo or Razz.