Pattypoker21 Owning Souls!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fwiw, grindermj isn't kidding, most of the my time spent talking with my horses revolves around getting better, plugging leaks, pointing out mistakes, etc. if a horse wins something there isn't much more for me to say but "weeeee" a couple times and the standard "gg, wp, no one had a chance vs you, etc" whereas when they make a mistake, i can go on about it for easily 15 minutes+ about how bad it is and why it's so bad and what they should have done instead and how maybe they should watch more videos or post more on 2+2 to lessen the likelihood of such mistakes in the future (i'm sure they can all vouch this is pretty accurate :club:)and thus they all think i'm a cranky old bastard, which i guess is in some part true, but at least they are improving and making money!
i'm pretty curious to hear the thoughts of everyone who has replied to this thread... am i being unreasonable? do i have a right to demand that he pay back half the stake he gamboled away? who agrees with rab that he does not owe me anything?it's so interesting that apparently he has told some people he never owed me the money and was never going to pay me, since he fully agreed he owed me at least some of the money he lost, agreed to pay me several times, and even went so far as to set up a payment plan so he didn't have to send too much money on any given month.
1) No2) Yes3) No one
i think he owes the entire $2k. you don't get a stake with structured guidelines so you can fart it away in something else. if he won at the higher limits, would he ever say anything or would he pocket that? meh, once you lose trust in your word, you have nothing. nothing. nothing except maybe some grape jujubees. melting in your pocket. maybe a little lint stuck to them. and you'll eat them, oh indeed you will eat the jujubee goodness, but you won't enjoy it. sour jujubee grapes.
Yes
imo since the money was lost in a different game and number of tables then you had set up the stake for he owes the entire amount.
Yes
And I need to add one more thing.... WOW at not only having BK give you $2k to play with and build your roll but willing to discuss your hand histories with you to make you a better player?!?!?!?!? Sounds like a pretty sick deal to me and I am sure to most of the people here who actually go to poker forums to help improve their game at least a little. And you turn around and screw him? Just WOW!
Yes
dotherightthing.jpg
LOL
fwiw, grindermj isn't kidding, most of the my time spent talking with my horses revolves around getting better, plugging leaks, pointing out mistakes, etc. if a horse wins something there isn't much more for me to say but "weeeee" a couple times and the standard "gg, wp, no one had a chance vs you, etc" whereas when they make a mistake, i can go on about it for easily 15 minutes+ about how bad it is and why it's so bad and what they should have done instead and how maybe they should watch more videos or post more on 2+2 to lessen the likelihood of such mistakes in the future (i'm sure they can all vouch this is pretty accurate :club:)and thus they all think i'm a cranky old bastard, which i guess is in some part true, but at least they are improving and making money!
mama2yr2.gif
fantastic
Has any of you talked to RAB via phone about this? I could probably arrange to have you contact him by phone if you have not already.
Ahah I was wondering would would jump on the hundred bucks first.
Ahah I was wondering would would jump on the hundred bucks first.
I don't even want or care about the $100, nor did I say anything about being able to contact his dad which was what the $100 was out there for...nice try though.
I don't even want or care about the $100, nor did I say anything about being able to contact his dad which was what the $100 was out there for...nice try though.
PM me with his phone number, I will take the c note
Hehe dude I was just messing with you. I know you don't (really) need the money.Jan
i will pay someone $200 if they can get looshle to call rab's dad$300 if we get a recording of it
LOLZHow much if you can get PT Special to get him to lipsynch Billy Jean while holding a sign that says "I gamboool away stake money" and post it on Youtube?
If your account of the situation is accurate, which I believe it is, I think only expecting $950 back is generous.
And I need to add one more thing.... WOW at not only having BK give you $2k to play with and build your roll but willing to discuss your hand histories with you to make you a better player?!?!?!?!? Sounds like a pretty sick deal to me and I am sure to most of the people here who actually go to poker forums to help improve their game at least a little. And you turn around and screw him? Just WOW!
I ignored this thread thinking rail thread with cliques chatting but yea- This^^^I hope Rab didn't stop you from looking out/helping other small timers

K i was thinking about things after reading this and this wonderful thread came to mind.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=111133&hl=if noone remembers he tried to just take this over and after reading this thread makes it look even more and more like he was just trying to get everyone to give him the mobney so he could scam us. I remmeber this thread most of us just were not having shit and a couple people were trying to back him up looks like a few of us need a pat on the back for this one.

• 2 weeks later...
happy bday rab imo
LOL Super bump!
  • 6 months later...
Soooo I guess that payback never happened? :club:
lol quality bump. This seems like ages ago.