Pattypoker21 Owning Souls!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously.Deal with this shit in private? Not a ****ing public forum
Friends let's not all aboard the the hate train with a scheduled stop at love bkice plaza. Playing/learning from him isnt' all good, he's a big jerk o_0
Friends let's not all aboard the the hate train with a scheduled stop at love bkice plaza. Playing/learning from him isnt' all good, he's a big jerk o_0
LMFAO

Do Rab and Cossack hang out together?Also...Looshball owns every thread imo.Also Also...Welcome Back BK and Kevlar!!!

fwiw, grindermj isn't kidding, most of the my time spent talking with my horses revolves around getting better, plugging leaks, pointing out mistakes, etc. if a horse wins something there isn't much more for me to say but "weeeee" a couple times and the standard "gg, wp, no one had a chance vs you, etc" whereas when they make a mistake, i can go on about it for easily 15 minutes+ about how bad it is and why it's so bad and what they should have done instead and how maybe they should watch more videos or post more on 2+2 to lessen the likelihood of such mistakes in the future (i'm sure they can all vouch this is pretty accurate :club:)and thus they all think i'm a cranky old bastard, which i guess is in some part true, but at least they are improving and making money!

fwiw, grindermj isn't kidding, most of the my time spent talking with my horses revolves around getting better, plugging leaks, pointing out mistakes, etc. if a horse wins something there isn't much more for me to say but "weeeee" a couple times and the standard "gg, wp, no one had a chance vs you, etc" whereas when they make a mistake, i can go on about it for easily 15 minutes+ about how bad it is and why it's so bad and what they should have done instead and how maybe they should watch more videos or post more on 2+2 to lessen the likelihood of such mistakes in the future (i'm sure they can all vouch this is pretty accurate :club:)and thus they all think i'm a cranky old bastard, which i guess is in some part true, but at least they are improving and making money!
SIGN ME UP!(ps, you're not old)
mama2yr2.gif
mama2yr2.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ive never once heard u tell me to watch more videos or post more on 2p2. all u ever do is send me bad beats!

2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: astros11ssyou're not getting it back sir.stop teasing us with this fake comeback. :club:

SIGN ME UP!(ps, you're not old)