Pattypoker21 Owning Souls!

And I need to add one more thing.... WOW at not only having BK give you $2k to play with and build your roll but willing to discuss your hand histories with you to make you a better player?!?!?!?!? Sounds like a pretty sick deal to me and I am sure to most of the people here who actually go to poker forums to help improve their game at least a little. And you turn around and screw him? Just WOW!
This.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty curious to hear the thoughts of everyone who has replied to this thread... am i being unreasonable? do i have a right to demand that he pay back half the stake he gamboled away? who agrees with rab that he does not owe me anything?it's so interesting that apparently he has told some people he never owed me the money and was never going to pay me, since he fully agreed he owed me at least some of the money he lost, agreed to pay me several times, and even went so far as to set up a payment plan so he didn't have to send too much money on any given month.
Sounds reasonable to me, if he broke the terms of your stake there has to be some consequence for that. He needs to at least discuss it with you and come to some resolution. Avoiding it is not really an option. From what he has told me he really does not believe he owes you any money.

That stake deal is just awesome, alot of players would give thier right arm for a stake deal like that, and to think you just pissed it up the wall is sad.

Sounds reasonable to me, if he broke the terms of your stake there has to be some consequence for that. He needs to at least discuss it with you and come to some resolution. Avoiding it is not really an option. From what he has told me he really does not believe he owes you any money.
why cant he just man up and talk to bk instead of talking to you?
Does he give any reasoning for believing he owes nothing? Not that it's really my business, but I am very curious now.

From what I've read on here and the haus, if the guy agrees to make a payment plan with bkice, that pretty much tells me that he at one point knew he did wrong. He could be one of those pathological liars that has since convinced himself otherwise.

lol, so random. Yes i will sit and play against a random German/Euro idiot every once in a while in a big game way above my normal limits. I am up in that game btw. Who are you? What the fucck business do you have posting this? jesus christ, it is kind of scary knowing that i have random stalkers.
I'm not a random stalker. Just a stalker.
do you or anyone else know who that faggot is? i already sent him a PM challenging him to hu4rollz.
fitzy you don't need to start a joke account to let us know you were playing 30/60. A simple brag post will do.
fitzy you don't need to start a joke account to let us know you were playing 30/60. A simple brag post will do.
this + poker addict's insightful post at the top of the page= /thread.oh wait rab hasnt paid.. nvm.
LOL :club::ts:D NH!

hey RAB i was watching from the final 18 till the end. I was really impressed with your play. Hit me up if you are interested in doing some business together.

If your account of the situation is accurate, which I believe it is, I think only expecting $950 back is generous.
Two things: First, I agree with this. If he was playing in games that were outside of the specific staking agreement and lost it all there, I would think he owes you all of it back.Secondly: How do you lose 20 buy ins in 2 days? That's just....bad. At 50 max no less.Edit: Thirdly, LOLOOSHLE.Double Edit: I re-did the math (it was highly complicated but I used a supercomputer) and by my calculations 2000/50 is actually 40, not 20. Forty buy-ins?? Or was it 200 bb tables? Or maybe he was actually playing 2/4?
Paging BOB, can you please remove the "N" in the title please?
:club:
22 mtt on stars, tourney id : 965801561736 for first1 of 8 obvu owne souls BKIce man!!!
and FYP
hey RAB i was watching from the final 18 till the end. I was really impressed with your play. Hit me up if you are interested in doing some business together.
Paging BOB, can you please remove the "N" in the title please?
[x] deserves response