Pattypoker21 Owning Souls!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sickest 4 bet bluffs ive ever seenyou are my ****ing idol
lol @ the fact ive drank a 26oz of rum tonight. i love everybody. how am i 3-1 3 handed?

HELL YAPokerStars Game #19110019160: Tournament #96580156, $20+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level XX (3500/7000) - 2008/07/26 - 05:15:52 (ET)Table '96580156 9' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 7: spheremonk (113101 in chips) Seat 9: pattypoker21 (572399 in chips) spheremonk: posts the ante 700pattypoker21: posts the ante 700pattypoker21: posts small blind 3500spheremonk: posts big blind 7000*** HOLE CARDS ***pattypoker21: raises 14000 to 21000spheremonk: raises 91401 to 112401 and is all-inpattypoker21: folds Uncalled bet (91401) returned to spheremonkspheremonk collected 43400 from potspheremonk: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 43400 | Rake 0 Seat 7: spheremonk (big blind) collected (43400)Seat 9: pattypoker21 (button) (small blind) folded before Flop

my head hurtsi think the ironic thing about this is i was telling like 3 people on aim how easy this torney was, then managed a win

Um, no you didn't or you would be dead right now.Congrats on the win though.
Dont challenge RAB's drinking abilitites. At least dont bet against his drinking abilities.
Um, no you didn't or you would be dead right now.Congrats on the win though.
you my friend have no idea what this guy can put down. Pat is an animal. We need some justintv of you owning some shots
you my friend have no idea what this guy can put down. Pat is an animal. We need some justintv of you owning some shots
So true. I have tried to keep up only to wake up the next day and find him sleeping on the couch with a lot of emptys in front of him. Might be because I'm old.
So true. I have tried to keep up only to wake up the next day and find him sleeping on the couch with a lot of emptys in front of him. Might be because I'm old.
<3 drink tonight?