Calling Out The Occassional Posters

dude that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. why the fuck would anybody be afraid to express an opinion on here? jesus christ you're a fucking moron.
Ummmm really? Who pissed in your cheerios? Dick. Or did I miss the sw.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it gets better. he likes Nickelback. NICKELBACK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
Sad but true. But last night I saw Linkin Park & Chris Cornell...who are way better.
I think this.
Ya I hope so...heh. I'm hungover so my cleverness detector is a little off today...
lazinessORi'm just unoriginal and have nothing interesting to add anywhere.
Agreed... after I joined I didn't post hardly at all for about a year because I didn't have any insight, or anything to add towards any of the topics.Come to think of it I'd say 90% of my posts are a bunch of BS so I probably should be one of the occasional posters.
Ya I hope so...heh. I'm hungover so my cleverness detector is a little off today...
even if he is serious, which knowing that a-hole, he probably is.. You gotta let that stuff slide.I assume everyone is kidding; it helps me deal
even if he is serious, which knowing that a-hole, he probably is.. You gotta let that stuff slide.I assume everyone is kidding; it helps me deal
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, just came out of left field. I try to make sense of the world :club:

I don't have enough posts yet to avoid flames for starting stupid topics. Several hundred more posts and maybe I can start topics on any dumb s*it that pops into my head and be praised for it.

I'm not quite at <100 posts/year, but I have been reading this board fairly constantly the whole time. I just like reading more than posting. Most of the time I'm killing time at work and just want to read about the crazy things you guys come up with.

I don't have enough posts yet to avoid flames for starting stupid topics. Several hundred more posts and maybe I can start topics on any dumb s*it that pops into my head and be praised for it.
i take offense to that.
I'm not quite at <100 posts/year, but I have been reading this board fairly constantly the whole time. I just like reading more than posting. Most of the time I'm killing time at work and just want to read about the crazy things you guys come up with.
hi
you shouldbecause I know he wasn't referencing this thread
that is one ugly ass dog man
it gets better. he likes Nickelback. NICKELBACK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
Yeah seriously. What the hell is with that?
Ummmm really? Who pissed in your cheerios? Dick. Or did I miss the sw.
Emmmmmmbarrassing.
Yeah seriously. What the hell is with that?Emmmmmmbarrassing.
hiso my sister just got home from her 5 weeks in NYC for balletthey asked her to move to NYC in a month to study at the NYC Ballet all yearu wana take her out and show her the city>
hiso my sister just got home from her 5 weeks in NYC for balletthey asked her to move to NYC in a month to study at the NYC Ballet all yearu wana take her out and show her the city>
Dear chrozzo:We here at CDub Dating Services have received your request and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in us. As you may or may not know, there is a certain procedure involved before the actual date is set up. Please review the following and after completing the following steps your date will be set up in no time! Step 1- Provide photographic documentation of the interested party. If setting up a date for someone else, provide a picture of the person that will be going on the date.Step 2- Provide the person's age, and a few of their interests. It never hurts to have a little inside information to talk about over dinner!Step 3- Please allow time for us to process the information*, and we will get back to you as soon as we've completed the processing... process. *Specifics of the processing process generally include gawking at the picture provided for varying amounts of time depending on attraction level. If we like your picture, we will then look at it while playing the audio of our favorite adult film to see how much it turns us on. If we develop an erection strong enough to balance a 1/2 empty beer bottle on, your date will be set up in no time!Thank you,CDDS Management
that is one ugly ass dog man
While the notion of an ass-dog-man is invariably ugly, I believe it's just a dog.ORAny relation to man-bear-pig?
maybe they have friends.
I don't.
While the notion of an ass-dog-man is invariably ugly, I believe it's just a dog.ORAny relation to man-bear-pig?
Or PIGMAN!pigmanmp8.jpg