My Card Collection

spoke to the guy who plays poker with you. He said you are very tight. Good info to know when you play

look in the dictionary and there is a picture of Serge next to the entry for weak tight

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have day 1 complete at the Expo.   It was a very uneventful day since the turnout was low. I believe that the fight between 2 guys in the industry is going to get nasty and another show is going

Otto and I enjoy it. We spend the whole weekend together and have a blast. We don't make a lot of money from it. We only do it for the love of the hobby   Because of doing this we have met a lot

The show I think was a success. We had a regular win the signed derozan jersey. Thank god he won since 3 guys I have never seen came in at the last second. When the draw was over they left. Peopl

• 3 weeks later...

What's an inscription fee? Is that like a $70 tax on anything he signs?

Or more like, if you want him to write something specific to you...I get it now.

(I bet most of the proceeds go to the Mario Lemieux Foundation, in reality)

I don't know. Why not say its for charity. If it is great. Awesome.

If not Mario is a douchebag

What's an inscription fee? Is that like a $70 tax on anything he signs?

Or more like, if you want him to write something specific to you...I get it now.

Correct. I wonder if he'd write "NEVER had a 200-point season like Gretzky" for the extra $70?

• Like 1

Correct. I wonder if he'd write "NEVER had a 200-point season like Gretzky" for the extra $70?

Gold.

Post of the day

I don't know. Why not say its for charity. If it is great. Awesome.

If not Mario is a douchebag

I can see it both ways...anyone willing to pay him $300 to sign a jersey is pretty douchey as well.

Guy Lafleur being willing to sign anything for $20 makes Mario look pretty bad by comparison, but at the end of the day Mario's line will be out the door.

I wonder if it even goes to Mario directly. The expo probably has to may him an appearance fee, then has to charge what they think the market will bear in order to recoup their fee.

Mario is a celebrity. Most celebs have appearance fees.

I wonder if it even goes to Mario directly. The expo probably has to may him an appearance fee, then has to charge what they think the market will bear in order to recoup their fee.

Mario is a celebrity. Most celebs have appearance fees.

That would make total sense.

Me either.

This is an event held by a company to make money.

If the player is a dick and won't sign for little kids after a game, then he's a douche.

With this thing, it's nice to know it's available to me if I want to be stupid enough to pay someone to write their name on a piece of paper.

I can see it both ways...anyone willing to pay him $300 to sign a jersey is pretty douchey as well.

Guy Lafleur being willing to sign anything for $20 makes Mario look pretty bad by comparison, but at the end of the day Mario's line will be out the door.

Free market economics, pinko. :D

When Lemieux first came to the expo about 3 years ago. I paid I think $300 to sign an authentic pens jersey plus $50 inscription (hof). I paid $150 for the jersey

I know one guy complaining about paying inscription since he get it personalize

I am looking to start an on-line business selling jocks of athletes (gay commmunity) and female tennis and volleyball players undergarments (straight community).

Help me out Wayne and we will be business partners.

I am looking to start an on-line business selling jocks of athletes (gay commmunity) and female tennis and volleyball players undergarments (straight community).

Help me out Wayne and we will be business partners.

You could probably get your hands on a couple of those Japanese vending machines that they sell used underwear out of pretty easily. Just make sure to wear gloves.

You could probably get your hands on a couple of those Japanese vending machines that they sell used underwear out of pretty easily. Just make sure to wear gloves.

I want it to be a reputable company that supplies the real deal, I think my best bet is struggling NFL players.

I want it to be a reputable company that supplies the real deal, I think my best bet is struggling NFL players.

Just pay some locker room staff to raid the bins, they probably wear new ones for every game.

Sidenote - I can't believe I'm having this conversation.