When I Grow Up...

I'm through with standing in lineto the clubs i'll never get inIt's like the bottom of the ninthand I'm never gonna winThis life hasn't turned outquite the way I want it to be(tell me what you want)I want a brand new houseon an episode of CribsAnd a bathroom I can play baseball inAnd a king size tub big enoughfor ten plus me(yeah,so what you need)I'll need a, a credit card that's got no limitAnd a big black jet with a bedroom in itGonna join the mile high clubAt thirty-seven thousand feet(Been there done that)I want a new tour bus full of old guitarsMy own star on Hollywood BoulevardSomewhere between cher andJames Dean is fine for me(So how ya gonna do it?)I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fameI'd even cut my hair and change my name[CHORUS]'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstarsLive in hilltop houses driving fifteen carsThe girls come easy and the drugs come cheapWe'll all stay skinny cause we just won't eatAnd we'll hang out in the coolest barsIn the VIP with the movie starsEvery good gold digger'sGonna wind up thereEvery Playboy bunnywith her bleach blonde hairand well..Hey hey I wanna be a rockstarHey hey I wanna be a rockstarI wanna be great like Elvis without the tasselsHire eight body guards that love to beat up assholesSign a couple autographsSo I can eat my meals for free(I have a quesadilla... on the house)I'm gonna dress my asswith the latest fashionGet a front door key to the Playboy mansionGonna date a centerfold that loves toblow my money for me(So how ya gonna do it?)I'm gonna trade this lifeFor fortune and fameI'd even cut my hairAnd change my name'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstarsLive in hilltop houses driving fifteen carsThe girls come easy and the drugs come cheapWe'll all stay skinny cause we just won't eatAnd we'll hang out in the coolest barsIn the VIP with the movie starsEvery good gold digger'sGonna wind up thereEvery Playboy bunnywith her bleach blonde hairAnd we'll hide out in the private roomsWith the latest dictionaryin today's who's whoWe'll get you anythingwith that evil smileEverybody's got adrug dealer on speed dialwell..Hey hey I wanna be a rockstarI'm gonna sing those songsthat offend the censorsGonna pop my pillsfrom a pez dispenserGet washed-up singers writing all my songsLip sync 'em every night so I don't get 'em wrongWell we all just wanna be big rockstarsLive in hilltop houses driving fifteen carsThe girls come easy and the drugs come cheapWe'll all stay skinny cause we just won't eatAnd we'll hang out in the coolest barsIn the VIP with the movie starsEvery good gold digger'sGonna wind up thereEvery Playboy bunnywith her bleach blonde hairAnd we'll hide out in the private roomsWith the latest dictionaryin today's who's whoWe'll get you anythingwith that evil smileEverybody's got adrug dealer on speed dial well..Hey hey I wanna be a rockstarHey hey I wanna be a rockstar

well I guess I can cross off "read a thread on fcp that makes me spontaneously vomit" my list of things to do before I die. thanks guys.
Youre just bitter cause I didnt say I wanted to grow up to be just like you! (I hope it was projectile vomit, too!!)
No. Wrong. Fuck you and Nickelback. Fuck you hard and downward to the lowest level of hell.
hahah that makes it even better. So glad I pulled that one out. You love it, fanboy.

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a much more bitter, cynical sense of humour. In '87, Huey released Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a much more bitter, cynical sense of humour. In '87, Huey released Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.
FAIL.When I do it, I leave in the Sussudio part and provide a link, you amateur.
FAIL.When I do it, I leave in the Sussudio part and provide a link, you amateur.
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood. Also, i suspect that you are likely into that whole Yale thing. :club:
This makes you want to vomit?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvcpb4_7ZQ
From my penis, yes.
we've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. but we won't. we're slowly learning that fact.
Just YES!
I'm gonna have to watch this again I think.