Gsn Renews High Stakes Poker For 5th Season

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Call I Call I Call I Call I Call I Call I Call I Call I Call I Calllol!Great news! HSP is a great show OBV! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Alll Riiiiiiiiiigghhht :club:

guy i want to see in the new season:obv. all players of the previous seasons (including jamie gold, not because he's much of a player, but he's fun to watch)Ted Forrest againGus Hansen againLayne FlackGavin SmithJoe Hachem (kinda interesting to see him in a cash game)Howard LedererScotty Nguyen (i know he stated that he doesn't play cash games anymore. would be fun though)Gabe Kaplan playingmaybe some of the "old guard", might be interesting. at least for some stories...Steve Zolotow?Lyle Berman (unrealistic, i know...)durrr and BT will surely be in it...list will be continued...and will please somebody stake Sam Grizzle? :club:

obv. all players of the previous seasons (including jamie gold, not because he's much of a player, but he's fun to watch)Ted Forrest again NoGus Hansen again YesLayne Flack Why NotHoward Lederer Hell No, id rather stab my bollocks with a rusty penknifeScotty Nguyen (i know he stated that he doesn't play cash games anymore. would be fun though) Fo ShoGabe Kaplan playing Yes, but only for 1 ep, he's too funny to keep from commentatingdurrr Definately
I'd like to see daniel alaei back too

Would love to see some interesting matchups. For example: get Ram V. and Phil Ivey at the table together. Sam Grizzle with Phil Helmuth could be fun.Esfandiari always seemed uncomfortable and out matched and seemed to be there just to get some TV time. Matusow is fun to watch and wait for the inevitable meltdown. I can do without Helmuth in the cash game - he was just difficult to watch for me. Todd Brunson bugs me - I still can't get over his attempted angle shot move last season - he reminds me of the Comic Book guy from The Simpsons.