i remember reading a while back (on this forum) about a strategy in which you raise all in preflop (no matter if there is a bet or not) w/ AA and KK. it also went into other details. does anyone know what i am talking about? if so could you give me a link to topic or discuss it more. thank you

i remember reading a while back (on this forum) about a strategy in which you raise all in preflop (no matter if there is a bet or not) w/ AA and KK. it also went into other details. does anyone know what i am talking about? if so could you give me a link to topic or discuss it more. thank you
smash strat which won't work anymore, learn how to play poker not push allin.
you dont feel it will work in the lower limits?
I've tried it even 24 tabling at .01/.02 It doesn't work well enough. Just play poker and give up on trying to do it mindlessly.
i can't believe the smash start worked in the party days. One of the biggest regrets of my life was taking so long to learn how to really play
I still haven't done that :club:

What's that Mark quote "I wish I was good when everyone sucked".There's this dude on FTP $100 NL who buys in short and plays pushbot - he'll normally buy-in for $20 and will open shove pairs, big aces, big broadway, etc. I have only 500 hands on him but I have him running at -23BB/100.Mechanical strats don't work well these days.

What's that Mark quote "I wish I was good when everyone sucked".There's this dude on FTP $100 NL who buys in short and plays pushbot - he'll normally buy-in for $20 and will open shove pairs, big aces, big broadway, etc. I have only 500 hands on him but I have him running at -23BB/100.Mechanical strats don't work well these days.
Anyone here who plays a lot of short handed 1/2NL on stars probably knows the name "Quixtar"? Same thing...such a moron.