Any pro, semi pros here??? I got one for you guys. Being a pro or semi pro. You're already going to have a stacked established to be able to suffer the damage of bad card runs and high swings. For an amateur or someone trying to build a stack, how do you build a stack when you are already on a bad run? Not tosay there arent any play or disipline errors there, but for the most part. lets say the player is already far superior than the competition he plays but runs of bad cards and continous bad beats deplete his stack over and over. if ur building a stack and cant endure the high swinng to get there, how do u persevere through that?? Especially at lower limits you get soo many donks with donk plays that suck out bad. Was in a tourney and had 99. player in postion to my left had put a big raise in preflop, i called knowing he is the kind of player to play anything. flop comes 686 rainbow, he puts in a 2/3rd size bet. i think about it for a big and reraise all in. he turns over QJ suited(2clubs) 1 club on the flop.was happy to see that, but didnt want to see overs hit. He catches running clubs to flush me out! talk about a bad beat. Thats the run ive been having lately. Advice??

You build a bankroll by playing well consistenly at the game that you can afford. Once you get 150 BB, move up and play the next limit.

First off stop blaming the poor play of others and dont go on tilt. And analize your game to see if you are actually the problem. In the hand you described did you raise preflop? Or try to slow play?, If you had that much confidence in your read why didnt you push back? These are just scenarios you need to ask yourself, and stop putting blame on others, There is alot of variables and thats not even counting the cards.... Just start small and work your way up, Adjust to each level and you will grow in skill.Oh yeah dont say Pros or Semi Pros and later state Lower limits.. They just dont go hand in hand.

was happy to see that, but didnt want to see overs hit. He catches running clubs to flush me out! talk about a bad beat. Thats the run ive been having lately. Advice??
He was still 27.7% to win. Not really a bad beat, just an unfortunate situation.Bankroll management and constantly making good decisions will make you money.

I don't know about you, but I watch the world series of poker twice a week to improve my game.

You build a bankroll by playing well consistenly at the game that you can afford. Once you get 150 BB, move up and play the next limit.
This is poor bankroll advice. I know your from Minnaps and props to you for being a fellow Minnesotan but people constantly have 100bb swings. If you move up every time you have 150bb you'll find yourself broke. For someone who plays casual to semi-serious I would recommend 300-400bb. For someone who plays lhe professionally, well, they should already know how much they need but I would say 500bb+.If you don't think variance will kick you in the balls for like a month straight you should ask Navybuttons.