What Poker Site Is Best?

I live in Canada, so have no problems getting money on sites, I want an account with rakeback...Which site should I use? And I need someone to help me get rakeback on it.
Just make a new account under another name and play on Full Tilt.

My two big suggestions would be Cake, and NOIQ poker (Ipoker network). I find the games to be much softer than full tilt, or pokerstars, with tons of games going on.I personally use raketherake.com for rakeback. They are quite trustworthy, and one of the biggest sites for rakeback. They have promotions such as rake races, and monthly freerolls on all sites. If you do choose to sign up with them, I would appreciate a referral (RTR16934), as it helps me out, but does nothing at all to harm you.Cake is a medium sized network, with 33 % rakeback, and decent level of games going on. Rakeback is paid by cake, so is paid right away, at the beginning of the month.NO IQ is one of the larger sites on the I-poker network, which I believe now has moved in as the 3rd largest site, or 4th largest network overall. It is a skin on I-poker, which shares games with other skins. Although rakeback is not allowed on I-poker, raketherake offers a loyalty program benefit through their site (http://www.pokerloyaltyprograms.com/). It is really the same as raketherake, as you can use the same login and everything, but covers sites that cannot offer rakeback. In addition to the loyalty program, which works out decently, they offer rake races monthly for NO IQ. Hope this helps, and if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Again.... Link below :)But I'd probably suggest Cake or TexasHoldem. Cake probably has more traffic, and TH has really nice software w/ soft games.Or Bodog is good too.

I live in Canada, so have no problems getting money on sites, I want an account with rakeback...Which site should I use? And I need someone to help me get rakeback on it.
Cake Poker. Sign up for rakeback through the link in my signature.

I'm thinking of throwing like $500-2,000 on Cake, but I'd like to screw around with the software and play some freerolls or something before I commit. If I sign up through a rakeback program, do I have to deposit immediately; is there a timeframe at all?Also, I'm so out of touch with this shit, I've just heard about this site somewhat recently. Is this where the softest LHE games would be? Can someone walk me through like a bulletpoint break down of its pros, cons and competition?

I'm thinking of throwing like $500-2,000 on Cake, but I'd like to screw around with the software and play some freerolls or something before I commit. If I sign up through a rakeback program, do I have to deposit immediately; is there a timeframe at all?Also, I'm so out of touch with this shit, I've just heard about this site somewhat recently. Is this where the softest LHE games would be? Can someone walk me through like a bulletpoint break down of its pros, cons and competition?
No, you don't have to deposit right away. Once it's linked, you should be good until you end up depositing. I think FTP might have a time limit, but I haven't heard anything about the other sites.

If my girlfriend takes up an interest in playing poker full time online though..... and happens to win a satellite into a live tourny.... this could be problematic as they are non-transferable. Another question, I have FTP on my computer, with my account, and I just want to make sure with one of the rakeback promoters here that if I delete all software on my computer, clear cookies, and my girlfriend signs up through a rakeback site and re-download FTP she will be able to receive rakeback, or should she just use a different computer altogether.If you know what I mean....

If my girlfriend takes up an interest in playing poker full time online though..... and happens to win a satellite into a live tourny.... this could be problematic as they are non-transferable. Another question, I have FTP on my computer, with my account, and I just want to make sure with one of the rakeback promoters here that if I delete all software on my computer, clear cookies, and my girlfriend signs up through a rakeback site and re-download FTP she will be able to receive rakeback, or should she just use a different computer altogether.If you know what I mean....
If you have another comp available, might as well, but it shouldn't be necessary.Main thing is to uninstall the program, clear cookies, temp files, and all that junk. Then redownload using the link on my site obv :club:
If you have another comp available, might as well, but it shouldn't be necessary.Main thing is to uninstall the program, clear cookies, temp files, and all that junk. Then redownload using the link on my site obv :club:
Will do, tonight.
Alright, I'm signed up. Here's another question: if I get a transfer instead of depositing, is that a rakeback inhibitor; do I have to deposit?
Nah, transfers are fine.Edit: There's one site that you have to deposit, I wanna say Eurolinx, but I forget at the moment.